2013 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just need 4 more teams to make this work!!!!

I'm guessing that if we can't get 4 more teams we are done for this year?

That would really suck! I can't believe with as many members we have there aint 10 guys who want to play fantasy football. :\

I know... Rob isn't playing this year.... Hey Joe, would your son like to play?

I'm sure he would, but we would have problems both drafting from the same pc at the same time. Plus with school and football he is in bed by 9pm.

I'm sure he would, but we would have problems both drafting from the same pc at the same time. Plus with school and football he is in bed by 9pm.

I completly understand that. It will be a shame not playing this year. I really enjoy the friendships and playing guys I can talk smack with along the way!

have we found anymore teams ??????

I think we can still play with 6 teams, and I am willing to if ya'll are. I would hate to not have a fantasy league this year, that would really suck!

I think we can still play with 6 teams, and I am willing to if ya'll are. I would hate to not have a fantasy league this year, that would really suck!

I will do what ever we have to do. I really look forward to this league every year. Its hard to believe that will all the members we have here we can't get enough guys or gals to play.

I'm in with 6 teams if it's necessary but 10 would be much better!

You will also get to see Rolex in his cheerleader uniform!

I'm in just for Gits and Shiggles!!!!

I have 2 guys here at work that said they would play..... so we would just need 2 more guys to step up! If you guys are ok with outsiders playing i can send them the link to the forum signup page and forward email addresses to Woodie.

Looking better, up to 8 teams. Really need 2 more teams though if possible!!

Back