Sold / Found 2 savages

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sux man thats prob your best bet tho if you dont need the bump start but i mean if its new in box never ran you should be able to get full refund on it by selling it

Everything is new just came in the mail Monday, if you know anyone interested let me know...thanks bud.....I wanna keep the a-arms they're not up FS/FT

Maybe I should just get a road car?

that motor would be better suited in a 1/8th buggy or truggy. The rev isnt really high enough for on road. But ill let you no and if you wanna sell it put a post on the for sale thread you have your 100 posts

When you said the savages need parts and a lil TLC what did you mean...how many parts, what kind of TLC...do they come as pictured.

TRADE: your savages for all my pull-starts? Axial .28RR1(used), Axial .32spec1(used),
and picco .28(new!) Also have F4.1/4.6 roto...not sure how to identify! (used barely)

I'd say the one I used the most was the axial .32spec1..

ok i will have to check my funds to see if i can get it thanks

When you said the savages need parts and a lil TLC what did you mean...how many parts, what kind of TLC...do they come as pictured.

TRADE: your savages for all my pull-starts? Axial .28RR1(used), Axial .32spec1(used),
and picco .28(new!) Also have F4.1/4.6 roto...not sure how to identify! (used barely)

I'd say the one I used the most was the axial .32spec1..

if you had 2 pull start picco's id think about it but I've read to many bad reviews on the axial engines.

ok i will have to check my funds to see if i can get it thanks

just pm me if you want it

If you have the patients I had the 2 picco .28s exchanged for 2 picco/boost .28s, their way to me from Winnipeg (clocked racing engines), they aren't modded though they sell stock as well as modded.
Or if nobody gives you a better offer in the mean time.

I'd like to see more pictures of the savages, thanks

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Oh ya Neal, or was it John from CRE assured me that these were going to be pull-starts. fricken eBay.

2013-06-15200805_zps72be4556.jpg

2013-06-15200829_zps8bc6e3d3.jpg

This one has a ths big block pipe and manifold on it.

if you want more just let me no how you want the pic taken. and btw if you would like to trade for the 2 pull starts theres a good chance i do it bc i have a ofna lx one buggy that needs a motor and I'm planning to do a big block build with my t maxx so one of the motors would be new until i finish the project

Are you parting out the savages?.. Specifically what looks like lst shocks...

Haha those and the tower brackets are what made convinced me to offer up my picco .28s...alloy a-arms helped out.

I'm not wanting to part them out that would take way to long if i had the old shocks and parts i would sell the conversion kit off of it but i dont have the old stuff anymore. Everything besides the revo is still up for sale i just traded the revo to someone on here. but everything else is still a go.

Ok. poop man. I was just in Louisiana last week for work. If I would've seen this earlier than I could've brought my Hpi big bores and swapped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back