Sold / Found 2 savages

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Childresshunt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've got a savage xl and a xss kit for sale looking to get 500 for the two of them. Xl has a k5.9 installed. Needs new backplate but it a tight motor recently tore down. They also come with a lrp .28 also needs a backplate althought there is one included its just not a metal backplate. and the piston as a small gash in the upper connecting part of the rod. I figure eventually under running it will snap but will still run for now. I'm not sure what happened to it bc the motor was used when i got it but nothing was found in case when i tore it down. I'm not selling them rtr or anything they are being sold as rollers with a bunch of parts they need a lil tlc.

2013-06-15200922_zps121e75df.jpg

2013-06-15201323_zps87775f34.jpg

I got a good deal on these a while back but I'm in need of money from a recent transmission rebuild on my daily driver so I'm just wanting my money back for them. If your interested just pm me and i will get back to you I'm on here just about everyday except for weekends gotta have my playtime lol

---------- Post added at 5:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:08 PM ----------

2013-06-15200829_zps8bc6e3d3.jpg

2013-06-15200805_zps72be4556.jpg

and btw thats a brand new motor saver has about 10 mins of run on it

bump

I also have a 5309 revo with picco .26, a t maxx 2.5 roller, a hpi firestorm, and a ofna ultra lx one. id be willing to part with any of them I'm in need of money any intrest just let me know

Is the Revo a roller or what parts does it need? and do you have pictures??

The only pics i have of the truck are when it was super dirty i thought i had better ones from after i did a good cleaning. but anyway ill take some pics and post them for you. What it needs to be finished is a big block pipe and manifold with an adapter from racer or a small block set up. 2 steering servos and a radio/receiver and thats it.

Ok thanks. And trades for what?

Another rc I'm looking for an electric rig for my gf to run she likes nitro but she wants reverse and something that i dont have to be there for her to use. Plus I'm wanting an electric so i can let my son use it in trainer mode.

---------- Post added at 5:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:08 PM ----------

oh and i dont want brushed i want brushless

Do want Lipo or NiCd?

Lipo it would be nice to come with batteries but thats not a big deal just as long as the motor and esc are lipo capable of 3s

Ok as of right now I do not have Lipos, but I should be getting a couple SC10's soon.

IMAG0449_zpse168172d.jpg

IMAG0448_zps632e13eb.jpg

Steering Servo in the picture has been removed since it was taken

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Truck also comes with w.e extra parts i have for it

Is the steering servo in the exta parts? and are the A-arms metal?

no that servo is in my t maxx and this revo has the two servo steering linkage(it only had one servo when i got it) so you need two of the same servo anyways. to be functional it needs steering servos, a pipe, and a pull start or roto start

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

and yes the arms are metal. sad to say they are integy but i will say i bashed this truck pretty hard and ever bent or broke anything.

I sent you a PM

how much for the tmaxx 2.5 roller and do you have any pics. thanks

Its a complete chassis besides a steering servo, rims/tires, and a rear shock mount which I'm pretty sure i have laying around with the ez start harness still in it. i even have a trx 2.5 with a oversized silver cooling head on it that i had running when i took it off not sure how long it will run tho but with the motor id take 160 shipped without i would do 140 shipped

20130615_205155_zpsd6ce7636.jpg

Trade: your savages for my 2 picco .28s, ones pull start and the other is bump start...they were suppose to be both pull start!

OFNA 51232

I've only got use for a pull start motor bump start will do me no good

Same here, I'll most likely return them....cause they were a package deal, which means I also gotta send the vantage a-arms back too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back