Sold / Found Getting out sale !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCnut

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i am not enjoying these as much as they should be, and have found an extreme hobby that is much more suited to my needs.

first up ...

Savage 25 with hop ups ...

100_6186.jpg

since i got this i have bought the following for it ...

3 sets of tires and wheels (+ stock tires and wheels)
it has a red Rubicon Jeep body (+ the stock body)
extra savage X TVPs
lowering body mounts

this truck runs great, but could probably use a good tuning. for what i am asking for it ... you can't beat it really ... $250 + shipping

number 2

Duratrax Maximum ST

this one was CRAP when i got it on a trade. i JUST dumped almost $250 in it, so i could sell it and not feel like i ripped someone off. everything was PROFESSIONALLY repaired or replaced in this rig and it freaking FLIES !! i am posting a pick of the receipt for the work done to it also.

100_6116.jpg

1003081506_01.jpg

$175 + shipping

any questions PM me or email to asylumkiller at gmail dot com. prices may be negotiable but are already really low. may also take trades for paintball gear.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you're getting out.
whats you're other hobby?

ha ha ... Paintball. I tried out for a team today and think i made it. It will take most of my rc time, so i figure it would be best to let someone enjoy these.

Oh yeah, Paintball's realllly fun, i plaid 2 summers straight.

Damn \\Bobby// :D, sorry to hear you're getting out, but glad to hear you found something you enjoy even more.

Hey, if you win the lotto - I'll claim your prize for ya. ;)

Those are all really nice looking rigs! If I didn't already have 2 nitro's, I'd seriously consider that Savvy!

yeah, i have spent well over $100 on hop ups for it JUST with Rob !! you should buy it anyway !! it is a hell of a basher rig.

If I didn't already have 2 nitro's, I'd seriously consider that Savvy!

That's the worst excuse I've ever heard, ya pansie. What if they break, you need at least 7 or 8 for backup.

That's the worst excuse I've ever heard, ya pansie. What if they break, you need at least 7 or 8 for backup.

:hehe:
I know it's lame, the actual excuse would be...... "My wife would kill me"..... which = 'Pansy' as well. :hehe:

Oh well thats completely understandable, that's all you have to say lol. I think you're approaching the situation wrong. Instead of buying another RC, you need to surprise HER with a new Savage. I mean how mad can she get when you send her 5 dozen roses, carried by a man who is singing her a love song, and presents a card with "Baby, I love you so much, and not a minute goes by that I don't think of you. Every second that we're apart, tears me apart at the heart. I just can't stop missing you, so I saved my hard earned money and bought you your very own RC, because I can't stand to be away from you long enough to go bashing. Now we can have many romantic times watching the sunset and listening to the serenade of nitro buzz while I look into those baeutiful eyes and think of all the different ways in which I love you."

I've been having EXCELLENT luck selling my rigs on ebay. I sell them with a buy it now price and use the make offer feature. It's a trick Rob taught me. When someone makes an offer, you have 48 hours to review it. In that 48 hours, usually someone buys it for the asking price, almost every time. But when they don't, I can accept the off or send a counteroffer. I haven't listed a rig yet that didn't sell within $30 of what I was hoping to get for it.

maybe later, but for now ... no

I dont blame you for dropping R/C for Paintball. your gonna need alot of time and all your rc money if you end up competing. I did athe exact opposite! dropped paintball for RC! That MGT looks nice, too bad its not in the budget.

you know you want it !!

as for the paintball ... you are very right !! we are in talks with our local field to sponsor us. he is a really good friend of ours and is going to pay for a lot of our entry fees and does not charge us field fees, so that saves us some money right off the top. paint will likely be supplied by him also unless we have to use field paint at tournaments.

thanks Charlie !! i could not find the make offer feature, but all rigs are now on ebay. if they go to someone on here i will knock off $25 for each rig sold here.

have all these sold on ebay?

no, the only one still active on ebay is the savage, but if there are no bids on it i can still sell it here.

ah, okay :)

I was curious bout the MGT. Thanks and good luck with selling the savage!

i mean that i stil have them all. Not 1 bid on ebay on them. I guess the economy has everyone saving thier money. what did you want to know about the mmgt ??

Wow, I've never listed an RC on ebay that didn't sell within 48 hours using the buy it now feature. That really sucks man, I hope you can sell them soon, they're really nice rigs. Do you have a flyer posted or something at the local hobby shop. At our hobby shop they'll actually hold the rigs up there for the guys that they know pretty good so people can see them and hopefully will want to buy them. Some shops want a small fee, ours does it for free.

If you have a local hole in the wall hobby shop (not like Hobbytown lol), they might could help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.