Youuu might be a noob if.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your afraid to switch from nimh/nicd batteries to lipo batteries, LOL!!:D

or you started this thread, LOL!! JK!!!:p:

Hey hey now that hurts, I'm not fancy enough for Lipos anymore, THEY CAN ESSSPLOODE!:hehe:

---

...if you run 1/10 wheel/tire combo on a 1/5 scale rig..

... if you have a wheelie bar on your scooter and you can get the front wheel a whole half-inch off the ground.

... if you have a wheelie bar on your scooter and you can get the front wheel a whole half-inch off the ground.

... and you post a video of it that is nothing but black.

If you post the 5+ yr old video of the girl at the bmx track getting hit by the savy with the topic title "LOLOLOL LOOK AT DIS"

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

...you're amused by the video of the guy pulling his kid's tooth with a Rustler.

You use plastic spur gears still to create a week spot in the drive train

If you put a steel spur gear in place of a plastic one because you think that will "fix" the problem of stripping spur gears.

If you make your suspension high so your truck "will soak up bigger jumps" and do wheelies.

If you burn a glow plug And think maybe you can solder the element back in place so it still works. (my fathers ingenious thinking even though I have a new plug to install).

if i watch NHRA top fuel racing, and will not answer the phone. time to brag: when was your first drag race? bet may first drag race was before yours.

Last edited:
....Your name is qaart...

Here is one I did.

You might be a noob if you invest 1500$ into a savage to make it into a truck that can race and compete in the Truggy class rather than just spending 1000$ to build a real Truggy.

On the bright side I have a cool savage.

You might be a noob if you haven't seen my Savage. :D

Sav5.jpg

My antenna remains folded.

It's a fun thread that just needs to get back on track.

---------- Post added at 1:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:19 PM ----------

You might be a noob if your Savage looks like this. :hehe:

Sav5.jpg

Back