Youuu might be a noob if.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you fire up your rig and gas it WOT and watch it keep going in a beeline towards the road and realize you forgot to pull your antenna up on the controller so you could stop it!

...you can't use the search and your post starts, "I just got xxxxxx, what should I buy or upgrade first?"

... you get defensive because a new guy joins and posts a lot.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

if your afraid to switch from nimh/nicd batteries to lipo batteries, LOL!!:D

or you started this thread, LOL!! JK!!!:p:

Last edited:
You might be a noob if you tear down the truck to oil the diffs and put one back in up side down and when you start it up, it try's to go forward and backward at the same time! (yep, I did that, but didn't tell anyone except you guys).

---------- Post added at 4:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:32 AM ----------

And to reply to a previous post, yes I have installed a OWB backwards.

---------- Post added at 4:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:35 AM ----------

I might be a noob if I replaced the glow plug before realizing that I never used the igniter on the first one.

---------- Post added at 4:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:40 AM ----------

I might be a noob if my truck quits and I start taking it apart before I realize I never put fuel in the tank.

---------- Post added at 4:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:44 AM ----------

I might be a noob if I go to reverse the steering servo and reverse the throttle servo instead, while the truck is running.

I might be a noob if I didn't put up my antenna (after being reminded to do so the first time) and I remove the fail safe (because I didn't know what it was) and after the reciever lost contact, the car (while doing about 35mph) tried to go under a a fence where there was only 2" of clearance and my car is 3" tall. (and it was a brand new Kyosho V-one R.)
dkeveridge

---------- Post added at 5:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:12 AM ----------

Kyosho-crash.jpg

if your afraid to switch from nimh/nicd batteries to lipo batteries, LOL!!:D

Guilty! although I now own 2 lipo batteries! LOL

You might be a noob if you buy a Tmaxx, install a super charger, claim rediculous speeds with no video to back it up.

Or, if you ask Rolex for help, unless it is about dust control! :D

Or, you post a question on how to make your truck wheelie.

If you fire up your rig and gas it WOT and watch it keep going in a beeline towards the road and realize you forgot to pull your antenna up on the controller so you could stop it!

If you still use a radio that you have to actually pull the antenna up on.

... If you drive an RTR straight out of the box.

Back