Youuu might be a noob if.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might be a n00b if you make a new "tuned" pipe for your nitro rig out of PVC pipe......

you might be noob if you buy a rtr nitro and take it back to to the hobby shop and complain that its starts up and does not go very fast

what do you mean i have to break in the engine it says RTR on the box

You might b a noob if ur working on ur RC and then can't find a tool u were just using... only to find it in the fridge where u left it when u got ur last beer..

Or if uve CA glued ur hands to ur pants, shirt, couch, table, rag....

You might b a noob if ur working on ur RC and then can't find a tool u were just using... only to find it in the fridge where u left it when u got ur last beer..

Or if uve CA glued ur hands to ur pants, shirt, couch, table, rag....

I disagree. Not noobs only. I've done ALL of the above....many, many times and I'm sure I'll do it again. :D

Lol Rolex... the first I don't do anymore, its the first place I look. The second still happens when I dont notice its on my hands..usually comes from gluing tires

if you can't figure out why your nito rc is going wide open at start and latter mention the rx was on and had batteries but you have not turned on the transmitter yet.

Last edited:
If u put the clunk filter on the return line on ur baja....sorry sng :)

you might be a noob if u glue your wheel nuts to the axles out of fear of wheels comin off

GOD! i hate when people do this,it ruins the whole axle

You might be a noob if someone else has to point out the fact that one or more of your stock Tmaxx tires are backwards.

You bay me a noob if dour yislexic mike le...

You might be a noob if you keep trying to put the transmission in a project tmaxx backwards and wonder why the hell it keeps hitting the battery box and mount holes dont line up on chassis!

You might be a n00b if you post with no caps or punctuation and ramble for days.

You might be a noob if youve ever done this! :hehe:
fart.jpg

oh god killer that pic is just tooo much!

you mite be a noob if you think monster trucks are bullt for speed!
if you want speed get a brushless buggy lol

You might be a n00b if you wonder why your new aluminum chassis from Integy has crumpled like a beer can when you run over an ant hill at low speed.

lol good one hamz

you might be a noob if you dont know what OWB means

You might be a noob if after you crumple that first integy chassis from running over an ant hill you replace it with another integy chassis.

Back