You just have to accept it.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I read the first three pages of the thread...man did I deserve getting banned...I wonder why it never happened

Everyone needs a punching bag once in a while lol

dam i been gone for a long time this thread went far. kwong my rs4 yes i am saying rs4 my rs4 will eat ur ntc3 anyday today tomorrow next sunday. 2 weeks next year.

Originally posted by FRIDGE
dam i been gone for a long time this thread went far. kwong my rs4 yes i am saying rs4 my rs4 will eat ur ntc3 anyday today tomorrow next sunday. 2 weeks next year.

I'm sorry, but if you're talking about your RS4 EVo, it won't beat my ntc3...unless you got a .21 conversion or some rody modified engine

Originally posted by kwong2001

I'm sorry, but if you're talking about your RS4 EVo, it won't beat my ntc3...unless you got a .21 conversion or some rody modified engine

I think we've got a winner!

How does my nitro rs4 mini with your .21bb hold up against your ntc3? I'm pretty sure I got you in a strait line. You can have the turns...

--NooP

In a drag race, you'll probably take me. But I probably have a bit more top end (not sure what kind of gearing you have)...and yes, i'd win in the twisties

15/21cb 44/37 spur gears geared for all top end and it still burns the rubber like crazy. I go through so much rubber now that I have this engine in. Especially in the corner closest to the engine. I find myself for the first time rotating tires on an rc car to get better life out of the tires.

--NooP

Man, I don't even bother with rubber tires. I run strictly foam. I can get the car to hook up incredibly good that way.

See, with rubber tires, i just spin the tires way too much...and braking just sucks. But I can do some serious donuts in with them.

Yep :) They hook up really well. I got compliments from one of my neighbors saying how much grip i've got.

what kinda foams do you recomend? Hook me up with a link.

--NooP

Foams are awesome! I was blowing through rubber tires like mad and went foam and will never look back. Then again, the only competition races I run are indoor carpet. however, outdoor running foams is a great choice for bashing and prob racing too. I just dont understand why they dont use some heavy thick belted rubber for rubber tires.

Instead, my gumby tires are spent after 2 tanks. Screw that!

foamies are the only way to go, all I can do with rubber tires is donuts also.

werd... i only use foams on my NTC3 too.. for bash and race.. they're about the same price if not cheaper then tires/wheels combo.. they hook better and last longer...

any of you guys know where I can get some foams. All i need is the foams, i bot a buch of wheels already.

--NooP

I think Trinity sells just the foams. I usually see them in rim/tire combo though. You need a truer if you glue foams yourself if I am not mistaken, it's not like gluing rubber.

Its funny, every 4 months or so i get a Email telling me that someone replied to this topic.

wow man this one old ass topic man i have not ran my cars for like a year i just started running them again

Back