Yay they are here I cried lol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nenecrane

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
Stickers and decals are a big problem in our house I might be slightly addicted Yay new decals I’m so happy and yes they are in order of favorite now the fun begins

IMG_0268.jpeg

IMG_0269.jpeg

IMG_0264.jpeg

IMG_0262.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

IMG_0263.jpeg

IMG_0265.jpeg

IMG_0267.jpeg

Forgot one

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 19
Very nostalgic. Love that you can get them at scale.

Cool stuff, stickers are fun! 😍
Dont encourage her lol. The dash of my jeep i think is grey, but, she has it so covered, you can't tell what color its supposed to be anymore. Before the fire, she had some of the Ken Block stickers on her work badge. Thats how bad she is.
Very nostalgic. Love that you can get them at scale.
The only way to get them is from China through eBay as a whole set. They arent bad though, $31 shipped plus tax: https://www.ebay.com/itm/133554926954 and, dont go by eBay's shipping thing. They were here in less than 3 weeks.

The package I have coming fingers crossed tommrow has over 10,000 coming I’m so happy
Dont encourage her lol. The dash of my jeep i think is grey, but, she has it so covered, you can't tell what color its supposed to be anymore. Before the fire, she had some of the Ken Block stickers on her work badge. Thats how bad she is.

The only way to get them is from China through eBay as a whole set. They arent bad though, $31 shipped plus tax: https://www.ebay.com/itm/133554926954 and, dont go by eBay's shipping thing. They were here in less than 3 weeks.
Leave my bull caca outta this lmfao

I am a sponsor sticker junkie as well. Being an old gearhead, my old Snap-On toolbox was covered in them from the parts I bought for my rides. It carried over into RC. That is a nice collection there!

I am a sponsor sticker junkie as well. Being an old gearhead, my old Snap-On toolbox was covered in them from the parts I bought for my rides. It carried over into RC. That is a nice collection there!
It’s the start of a my new one n I’d say it’s a great start
I used to put a new sticker on the dash and floor of my dad's 76 f100 every Friday night when I was a kid. I loved that he let me do it. It's one of my best memories
I love it that’s where it started for me too

I used to put a new sticker on the dash and floor of my dad's 76 f100 every Friday night when I was a kid. I loved that he let me do it. It's one of my best memories
My dad had a 75 F100, and if I even acted like I was going to put a sticker on it he'd throw me out of the truck 🤪
It’s the start of a my new one n I’d say it’s a great start

I love it that’s where it started for me too
Yes it is. I try to get all my RC's sponsored 😉
20221130_093631.jpg

My dad had a 75 F100, and if I even acted like I was going to put a sticker on it he'd throw me out of the truck 🤪

View attachment 162991
My dad is the same way. I put 2 stickers on my back window and got a lecture! I finally got him to ok a Springfield armory, USAF, and a German shepard one, but we had them 2 months already and nothing.... 😆

My daddy’s gone now so I don’t ask I just wait n see how long it takes biggman100 to notice the new stickers

I had a big coffee table when I was single, that was covered in stickers.....Mrs. Doom made me get rid of it when we got married. I miss that table but I still got the better end of that deal, I wouldn't trade Mrs. Doom for anything.

View attachment 162991
How are you liking the kyosho buggy I want one just don't know if it's worth the wait. They are getting hard to find

How are you liking the kyosho buggy I want one just don't know if it's worth the wait. They are getting hard to find
The Scorpion chassis in my opinion is the ultimate "true 10th scale" chassis out there. It is an awesome build. RPP Hobby has some of the Legendary cars in stock.

Ken seemed like a genuinely good guy, and will be sorely missed.

No stickers on my 1:1 rigs, EVER, but a couple on the bike rack advertising local businesses that have supported my hobbies/interests. Plus, I know where that money goes.

Ken seemed like a genuinely good guy, and will be sorely missed.

No stickers on my 1:1 rigs, EVER, but a couple on the bike rack advertising local businesses that have supported my hobbies/interests. Plus, I know where that money goes.
I feel the same about no stickers as I'm paranoid and stick out enough on foot, and bad enough I want XDs on my truck. But I feel others should know I have a little girl with teeth in there. She hurts me in play, it's the least I can do for a stranger. 😆

I feel the same about no stickers as I'm paranoid and stick out enough on foot, and bad enough I want XDs on my truck. But I feel others should know I have a little girl with teeth in there. She hurts me in play, it's the least I can do for a stranger. 😆
Different strokes I suppose. I/we are not advertising what may or may not be in our vehicles or on our person at any time.

Back