XRC-1 help please!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Wassup guys! Haven't been on for awhile but I have run into a slight problem. Well, I haven't, a bud has. He has the XRC-1 onroad car and needs a few suspension parts for it, rear lower suspension arms. Does anyone know where I can get anything for this car within the US?? I have searched and thought I had found them, FG Supply in California, but I received and email from them today saying they can't get the items and my money has been refunded....any others in the US?? I've tried a few but can't remember the store names. Thanks in advance!

-Nitro

You might actually have to go to the source in Germany, NB. Glad to see you around.

Glad to see you around Nitrobuzzard!

I love large scale RC's but unfortunately unless you're driving an HPI Baja finding parts in the US is pretty much a pain in the butt. I used to have an FG Monster truck and at the time really only had one source to go to and that was www.LargeScaleRC.com - though I'm not sure they even have parts for the XRC.

You're best and possibly your only bet would be to look across seas, check out: http://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/category/xrc-parts.php

Another suggestion would be to check out our large scale site: www.LargeScaleForums.com as a lot of the members there are from over seas and would likely have other places for you to check out. Hope you find the parts you're looking for.

Sorry. NB. I misunderstood the question and thought you were looking for FG parts.

No worries Hamz, its all good brother : )

Thanks Woodie. I was trying to avoid going overseas as I hate ordering like that but as you mentioned, it is getting harder and harder to find these parts unless it is a 5B....in which I do miss mine HAMZ!! LOL

I'll check the links you give me and try there. Thanks again buddy!

-Nitro

Thx bud but I've tried those as well. They have almost everything a guy would need but the rear arms are out of stock and they refunded my money so I figure its just not a back-order thing. Hopefully they'll re-stock before long...thinking on having a set CNC'd

-Nitro

I seen there was tons of XRC parts on ebay.. do not know if they is anything there you need? also is it the same parts as the firehammer or the smartech?

Not sure about other cars fitting, havent dug into it that deep. I checked ebay but didnt turn up a whole lot...nothing I could use anyway...lol

Thx

-Nitro

Back