XRAY XB8 owners!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that pic is of husky's XB8 Mike. mine is here.

3515Xray_XB8_body_001-med.jpg

those were for breakin, and have since been replace with a new set of mugshots. for christmas i think id like a folding pit table.

I was at Costco the other day and saw the perfect pit tables.
I believe they were 6', made of some kind of high impact plastic and folded up to be 3x3. The cool part is that when open its strong as hell but light in weight.

i got my plastic molded table at lowes....its nice but it doesn't fold in half....but i got a truck bed to haul it in so....lol

hey PSI, what spacers would you try front and back if you were racing on this track?...just curious....

http://www.geocities.com/robertsonraceway/trackpics.html

and yes that triple is huge...29ft tip to tip

husky,
On your preload spacers you want to set them where the front uni's are just above level and the rear are level. It's a good starting point and you can adjust from there.

ah, yeah if you were refering to shock spacer then yes, what razorback said. seems to be the setup most guys are starting with. if by spacers you mean the eccentric, bushings i have no idea.

cool...thats about where i have mine now....so hopefully i will be close...

on the eccentric spacers i went as the book said...i'll adjust after getting it on the track...unless you guys have some set up tips for me that are different than the book said to use...

thanks guys for the help

all that time and money putting it together only to have it ripped apart by my titanium tank..muhahahhahaha

yikes, glad I'm not in tennessee. of course, that tank does have to catch him first. whatever the outcome, get some video footage of it for us!

lol..not catch him ..just lie and wait like a shark in the darkness...lol.. he knows i would never do anything to hurt his buggy..i know i can't catch him so i have to resort to other methods.. :jk:

lol...u keep that SaBr dom away from my buggy biggy....oh yeah and welcome to rcnitrotalk....

as for catching... me its easy.....just follow me around and wait for my everylap crash....then get me while i'm upside down and the marshall's are "watching" the race....ROFLMAO

PSI ...biggy is my race partner...we goto just about every race together....and staticsag is my older brother...FYI

think that track should be listed as a super cross track glad to see they keep the size of the jumps in keeping with the scale of the cars
;))))))

husky24tn said:
PSI ...biggy is my race partner...we goto just about every race together....and staticsag is my older brother...FYI

its all good, that just means its easy for your bro to film while you and sharky race for us. id love to see some buggies tackle that track you linked pics to.

we race mx too...wouldn't ya know it....lol

husky24tn said:
i got my plastic molded table at lowes....its nice but it doesn't fold in half....but i got a truck bed to haul it in so....lol

hey PSI, what spacers would you try front and back if you were racing on this track?...just curious....

http://www.geocities.com/robertsonraceway/trackpics.html

and yes that triple is huge...29ft tip to tip

Now that is a track for 1/8

My local track is run by a bunch of ST guys, and it is pretty damn tight.

but it is also 1/10th gas and electric friendly too..that is the local track we race at..great fun in all classes

Just wait 'till I get through with it. That track is only about 1/2 of what I have in mind. Before we start racing next spring it will be awesome.

yeah i would like to see the cross over changed...its a little boring...

but all in all its fun...and with some changes its gonna be a blast....

FRB...if you guys need our help just ask...we'll be there

Back