For Sale x3 Titan 12T Brushed motors

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
3 Titan 12T brushed motors
All run good last time I used them (don't have a brushed ESC anymore)
Did clean out with water and used some bearing lube after, so they should run smooth

Price: $20 USD for all 3
PM for more info or if interested

PXL_20231005_000029542.jpg

PXL_20231005_000034470.jpg

Why are you selling them? BL-2s?
Because I don't have a brushed esc no more, because I sold one, and the other I fried. And I upgraded to brushless already, have no use for them. And if I do use them, it will be a waste because its slow, and might burn up. Only reason I would keep them is if I did dirt oval, or mudboss, but nearest dirt oval is over 2 hours away and really don't have any interest in it.

Don't have any interest in the new BL2s anyways because I already have Hobbywing stuff in my cars. Its traxxas, so there is no programmability with the esc, there is no fan so esc could overheat. Motor is 3300kv so its the equivalent to the 12T brushed in terms of speed, and its not sealed, so keeping dirt and grime out might be a little hard, and MT motor plug. 100 bucks for the BL2s combo, already have a 100 dollar Hobbywing setup in the rusty, and a 150 dollar Hobbywing combo in the slash, both are interchangeable with different kv motors, 2s, 3s, 4s, more tune -able options. Just gonna keep what I have. I'm thinking about getting some wheels and tires for the rusty, and maybe race it in the 2wd 17.5 class (indoor carpet) but first I need new shocks. Jennys RC here I come.

I have been looking on the new 10BL120 G2 esc from Hobbywing, just too replace my older Max10SCT esc, because with what I have now, the fan/program port is dead so currently, I can't program the esc, and I have to run the fan off of the receiver (by servo extension cable) New 10BL120 G2 esc, has a separate fan and program port, has a timing (electronic through esc) option, and overall, pretty cheap.
Because I don't have a brushed esc no more, because I sold one, and the other I fried. And I upgraded to brushless already, have no use for them. And if I do use them, it will be a waste because its slow, and might burn up. Only reason I would keep them is if I did dirt oval, or mudboss, but nearest dirt oval is over 2 hours away and really don't have any interest in it.
To add on to this:
Back last year, since I had a spare chassis, and a couple of spare parts, I was thinking about making a whole new car, either a slash or rustler as a "curb basher" type of car. Or a car for any family or friends to drive, but decided, no, since I still needed parts, and would make a whole other money pit.

Not to mention I am getting more into racing and track stuff day by day, I would be more into bashing if I had more people that were into bashing around me, but there isn't really much RC action near me. There is a FB group that hosts bashing meet ups, might try to give one a go, see how it is. (And I would be more into bashing if I had a more capable offroad , 4wd car, so I been looking into arrma 1/10 and 1/8 stuff)

Last edited:
Back