Why did the RC plane break up with the helicopter?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, lets try another one...

Why did the RC monster truck break up with the RC race car?
Because every time they argued, the race car would just go off track, while the monster truck couldn't get over its suspension issues!

Ok, lets try another one...

Why did the RC monster truck break up with the RC race car?
Because every time they argued, the race car would just go off track, while the monster truck couldn't get over its suspension issues!
Even more horrible. 🤣

Sounds like the monster truck crap sags,
RC race car wanted something with little stiffer suspension

Why did the RC truck enroll in school?
Because it wanted to improve its "remote" learning skills and master the art of "controlled" responses!

I had ChatGPT create RC jokes. I didnt think they were any good either. It only seems to be able to create RC "dad" jokes. lol

Dad jokes was exactly how I was going to describe them.

There's a guy whose podcast I listen to, who used Chat GPT to write a novel (to tweak his buddy, who is a successful novelist). His was about a gay vampire, who drinks blood from... where you're thinking. :happy:

Last edited:
So I guess it is our generation afterall that brings forth the rise of the Matrix. I'm moving to Zion. Anybody know how to get there? Wait. Don't send me that info. The machines will know the way if you do.

These AI chat bots and chat features like predictive text, auto punctuate, etc, and the fact it learns from you using it seems like we are simply being used to teach Google's AI software to be human. The Terminator robots are coming soon 😉

The jokes were getting so amusing I was about to ask whether you used chatGPT, then I read this LOL
I had ChatGPT create RC jokes.
I expected it as I used it today for my French assignment😂

I like robots crap I’ll program them to clean my yard and my house.

So I guess it is our generation afterall that brings forth the rise of the Matrix. I'm moving to Zion. Anybody know how to get there? Wait. Don't send me that info. The machines will know the way if you do.

These AI chat bots and chat features like predictive text, auto punctuate, etc, and the fact it learns from you using it seems like we are simply being used to teach Google's AI software to be human. The Terminator robots are coming soon 😉
They are already here!

Back