who's hoarding up all the Ammo?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a 45 minute drive today for 2 bricks of .22 shells, about $23 each.
Last year it would have been a 5 minute drive to the big mall and $8 a brick. That sux.

On the good side... The guy that owns it seems like he is straight up, nice as hell and be able to deal with. We got there right at closing time and talked for about an hour. Didn't have a chance to look around much but he had a lot of stuff. I'm way overdue for another weapon. Think I'll take a ride down there this weekend. Make a day of it. It's right on the river and we can do a little fishing after we get done.

I'm bout to go to the Louisiana Gun and Knife show. Might look for a new piece there.

Today and tommorrow at the lamar dixon expo center in gonzales.

Boy I'm glad I reload my 7.62x54R. It would cost a friggin fortune to just straight buy round after round. Besides that...mine are better than factory loads anyways.

This may apply to some of you here....
You might be a redneck if you have to use a dolly to move your ammo. :D

I'm not quite there. But got my .22 shells from georgia arms yesterday. Kinda cool getting a 41lb box of shells delivered to your front door. Next I think will be a thousand .38 shells.

Thanks for posting the link to the gun show SMaxxin. I was able to look up gun shows in my area.
You guys find any deals? I enjoy going, but seems like prices are higher there than at most of the gun shops around.

The prices at the show were rediculously high. Stock, well used bushmaster ar15s were going for almost $1600. WTF? A year ago you could get the exact same gun, brand new, $950....... Damn jackass and his "gun ban".

The prices at the show were rediculously high. Stock, well used bushmaster ar15s were going for almost $1600. WTF? A year ago you could get the exact same gun, brand new, $950....... Damn jackass and his "gun ban".
Damn! I could've got one last spring for 850. I turned down a well used one for 600?

Yeah last show I was at seemed high too. Even these gun traders around the flea markets are high.

I just picked myself up a new glock 27, with the LEO discount it used to be like $350, (what i paid 2 years ago for my 26) to $480 today.

damn i went to walmart to get some nine mil rounds and there all out. the guy says you gotta be here real early to get them.

damn i went to walmart to get some nine mil rounds and there all out. the guy says you gotta be here real early to get them.
That's what I've been trying to tell ya!
It's unreal. Go to wallyworld early tomm. Think you will be able to get those?
My 'ol lady works there. She was 3 weeks getting bulk .22 shells.

Did ya notice how empty the shelf was?

I was at Wallyworld yesterday and on Easter there was more ammo than theres been in the past 2 months. I've been slowly stocking up but still want about 2000 more 00 buck.

Suicide, been wanting to do another 1022 with that same stock. Think a stainless with the SS Evolution in Royal would look great.

Georgia Arms has got some bulk .38 shells in. $210 for 1000. I'm thinking of trying those. 'Ol lady won't shoot the .357, but I think she would with .38's. Been so long since I shot it I sucked real bad the other day.

Back