Whoppers--The Pinnacle of Confectionary Genius

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like most of the world's adult population, I am Lactose Intolerant. If I ate those things me, my neighbors, and the sewer plant, would be very miserable.

Though no-where near as bad as Haribo sugar-free gummy bears.
🤣😂🤣🤣 been there done that. Nothing like your body saying hey this has milk. Those not LI wont truly understand.

You ever read the reviews on the Haribo sugar free? Tons of toilet humor. Some funny poop. 😂😁

I tried those haribo sugar-free gummy bears..... ONCE. I believe all of those reviews are true and accurate, though many are written by people with creative grammar.

For those have never tried haribo sugar-free gummy bears, I will explain;
It is exactly like preparing for a colonoscopy, but instead of the 8 hour process your doctor prescribed, it is accomplished in a span of 20 minutes, beginning, with NO warning, about 10 minutes after consumption.

Whereas lactose does the same thing but takes 2 hours and will give you 3 to 5 minutes warning. Also, lactose will produce enough methane that you become concerned that a small spark will destroy your house.

Back