Whoppers--The Pinnacle of Confectionary Genius

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RET4RD

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Trying to prove my dad wrong when he said nobody likes Whoppers. Comment if you're a chad-ass motherfiddlesticker who does.

Trying to prove my dad wrong when he said nobody likes Whoppers. Comment if you're a chad-ass motherfiddlesticker who does.
If no one liked it they wouldnt produce it. Companies are to make money. The bigger they are, the more cut throat and greedy they get.

Whopper candy are we speaking of? If so count me in. If its from the bk loynge, I think I will pass.

Rest assured, the wife has candy stashed all over the place, without a doubt, there is Whoppers.

My favorite Whoppers are those ones you get that the quality control probably normally pitches out. You know the ones that didnt get all crispy? They are like a half-breed Whopper/Milk Dud. I wish I could get a bag of those.

Last edited:
Whoppers are pretty much perfect. Not to bland, not too strong, just right. I do hate milk duds though. They feel like they are gonna pull my teeth out.

Whoppers are pretty much perfect. Not to bland, not too strong, just right. I do hate milk duds though. They feel like they are gonna pull my teeth out.
Same here!
Untitled104_20220412185126.png

I like milk duds too, but eat them sparingly, I need to keep my fillings where they' are at. Same thing with corn nuts, I love them but I am afraid I going to crack a tooth.

Last edited:
Oh man, I used to love corn nuts but I can't eat them anymore.

Back