Whoever.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajames942

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Dropped there phone in the toilet? I was at work yesterday, went to do my business, pull my phone out and "CLUNK"....Straight in the pissy water. So I grabbed it quick, took the battery out and used the hand dryer to dry it. It wouldn't turn on, so I went home, put it in a bag with rice and two hours later, it still wouldn't turn on. So i let it sit over night, in the rice, still wouldn't turn on. Put it on the charger for the heck of it, and about after 10 minutes of being on the charger...BAM!! It works like a champ lol....Just thought I would share this all with yous haha

Last edited:
Oh haha yeah. I cleaned it with 409 stuff we had at work.

I've dropped 3 phones in the toilet. usually at the bar but drunk everytime. sucks everytime. sometimes they come back, sometimes they dont.

This one came back thank god, I have pictures on it I dont wanna lose LOL

My dad drops his phone down the toilet at work. He's got through 2 blackberry's, but he doesn't have to pay for them :)

I had one fall out of a holster into the toilet. I had ATT's insurance but they refused to repair it because of water damage and that isn't covered.

i washed my girls razor in the washing machine.. she left it in my robe. why she had my robe, and put her phone in said robe i dont know.. but i didnt find it until it was clunking around in the dryer. it didnt make it... R.I.P

I've also run over a cell phone that fell out of another holster. That was an interesting customer service experience. The insurance actually paid to have that one replace after the rep stopped laughing.

My exgirlfriend lost a phone this way once. What really sucks is I just bought it for her like 2 months before.

My wife ran over her phone. Her friend had a truck too big for her friend to drive properly, so my wife told her she would get her out of where they were, she gets out, gets in the driver seat, puts it in reverse, and....CrUNcH! She was pretty upset, it was less than a month old. Like I always say, no good deed goes unpunished :hehe:

Last summer I was looking after my parents in law's pool while they were out of town. I had to clean the skimmers... So I got down on my stomach and tried to look inside. Hell I thought... its summer I can just jump in and check it out. I just had shorts and a tshirt on... so I jumped in to take a look. As soon as I hit the water.... it hit me... Cell phone!!! Jumped out as quick as I could... but it was too late... phone was dead.

lol I'm glad I', not the only one. Well the phone worked for about 2 hours after I started this thread. Then it started turning off and restarting. SO I left it dry out for 2 days and it seems to work fine now, but I'm using my old phone for a couple days to see if this one holds out and still works.

You can always get a new phone and that "upgraded" rate plan.......