Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked on the slash. Fixed the steering rack. At the track last weekend the screw for the drag link popped out and I lost it somewhere on the track. So I got that fixed. Used a small brass bushing I had and a normal hex screw to fix that up. Its the traxxas performance aluminum bellcrank. But for the center drag link I am running the stock plastic one because the aluminum one it came with bent and broke. This is just a temporary fix. Plan to get a hot racing one soon for it. I also put a washer behind the screw for the servo horn for less slop in the steering. Did the same with the rustler.

I also got my 2 servo extension cables in (12" servo plug extensions from Racers Edge) and my replacement Dynamite 1.5mm hex driver as my original one I had, broke the tip. Just wanted a new driver in total cause my current set, the hand is faded after 8 years of use. Gonna get a new set of those soon and my current set ill have in my backup tool kit.

I also organized the workbench around and made more space. Also took alot of stuff out of my backpack for the track as basically half of the stuff I bring to the track, I don't need and never use so I took all that out so its less heavy and I don't have to pack stuff in all the time.

I know, I know, pics or it didn't happen.
I took a shower today but you aint gettin pics you freak. :eek:

Psssttt, you're giving Idaho a bad name. :eek:

Did some tire swapping on a couple of SCX24's.

Gladiator got some Injora All Terrain tires. And some old Injora rims I had sitting around. Way more aggressive and capable.

PSX_20240511_210102.jpg

The Bronco got a set of Traxxas TRX4M Bronco rims and Canyon trail tires I had in my spares box. Much better than the stock wheels and tires and a bit larger which also helped performance.

PSX_20240511_210149.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is up for trades I'll trade my tt02 for one of those little crawler things. They look too cute

If anyone is up for trades I'll trade my tt02 for one of those little crawler things. They look too cute
Sell it on ebay or on RC Tech or here. You should be able to get enough for it to buy a 24.

Super Sledge, new look.

I stole the body off of my V4 Kraton to see if all the parts I just ordered would amount to anything, and I like it.
On order; 1 aluminum rear shock tower, complete Arrma body mount set, 1 Jconcepts Kraton body, 1 can of Duratrax bright blue, and 1 Arrma roll cage tower. The mount for the tower is already installed.

20240512_143656.jpg

20240502_161152.jpg

I painted up the crawler body and finished it.
It looks decent and it's the Toyota Tacoma.
My oxygen was dangerously low so I had to get on my machine.
I'll take a pic and post it tomorrow.

I painted up the crawler body and finished it.
It looks decent and it's the Toyota Tacoma.
My oxygen was dangerously low so I had to get on my machine.
I'll take a pic and post it tomorrow.
Can't wait to see the finished truck. I gotta build a 1/10 crawler one of these days.

This one has been on the back burner for 6 months. I'm glad it's finally finished.
There is a little bit too much body lift because of the shock mounts.
I might order new shorter mounts and a little bit shorter shock.
It has good articulation though.
I'll continue on with the 24 I am building.

This one has been on the back burner for 6 months. I'm glad it's finally finished.
There is a little bit too much body lift because of the shock mounts.
I might order new shorter mounts and a little bit shorter shock.
It has good articulation though.
I'll continue on with the 24 I am building.
Cut holes for the shocks to protrude through? I always thought that looked kinda cool, depending on the rest of the truck's addons and such.

Super Sledge, new look.

I stole the body off of my V4 Kraton to see if all the parts I just ordered would amount to anything, and I like it.
On order; 1 aluminum rear shock tower, complete Arrma body mount set, 1 Jconcepts Kraton body, 1 can of Duratrax bright blue, and 1 Arrma roll cage tower. The mount for the tower is already installed.

View attachment 189872

View attachment 189873
Love the look of those jconcepts finisher bodies. 👌