Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where to post this so move if needed, Was thinking about converting my scx24 deadbolt into a bouncer. Nothing looked cool really until I found this. Scroll all the way down to find the scx24 cages, and some are on 2nd page. You can choose color. Think I'm going with the yellow Rage Reloaded.
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/gamyrc

Not sure where to post this so move if needed, Was thinking about converting my scx24 deadbolt into a bouncer. Nothing looked cool really until I found this. Scroll all the way down to find the scx24 cages, and some are on 2nd page. You can choose color. Think I'm going with the yellow Rage Reloaded.
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/gamyrc
There are lots of SCX24 parts on Shapeways.

Ordered aluminum high clearance links, of which the ad says was for the SCX24 JLU, but it was actually for the Deadbolts. I'd decided to just keep it and mounted on Redrum. The package also included aluminum steering links, which I installed on RigorMortis.
0211221937a_Burst01.jpg
0211221935.jpg
0211221937.jpg
0211222027.jpg

Last edited:
Testing the mods* This rock was almost impossible to get on with my stock setup, it has a bulge on the bottom side that you bottom out on or flip over. I did this with one handed and "trying" to take a video same time. Took a little effort but got right up there. Sorry for horrible camera work.

Testing the mods* This rock was almost impossible to get on with my stock setup, it has a bulge on the bottom side that you bottom out on or flip over. I did this with one handed and "trying" to take a video same time. Took a little effort but got right up there. Sorry for horrible camera work.
It's tough to be the driver and camera man, at the same time!

The finish looks like a scene frome the Lion King. The harder the challenge the sweeter the reward, admit it, you grinned when you made it up. ;)
When I succeed at a difficult obstacle/line, I would catch myself giving a triumphant, "Yeah!"

Change of pace today. RPM rear bumper came in. Mounted it and changed Rusty over from on-roader to off roader.

RPM gives the option of mounting the rear bumper with or without the wheelie bar. I opted out for a cleaner look. Cheers. 'AC'

Attachments

• 20220217_133221 (2)_resize RCT.jpg
    20220217_133221 (2)_resize RCT.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220217_144103_resize RCT.jpg
    20220217_144103_resize RCT.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 16
I agree, a ton of fun and not a lot of money. I'm done building for a while and concentrating on my kayak plus some decent weather to run the RCs.

That kayak is big enough to run your rc's on!