Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The battery on my 4wheeler died for good so I had to fork out $150 for a new one.
Got it installed and no power. Don't even show it getting any at all.
Ended up tracing the battery cables and found a corroded wire so I took my Dremel
and cleaned up the connector a little bit then it fired right up.
Kind of a bummer because my sister and her boy toy are riding up on the mountain
looking for Morel mushrooms. I really wanted to go.

The battery on my 4wheeler died for good so I had to fork out $150 for a new one.
Got it installed and no power. Don't even show it getting any at all.
Ended up tracing the battery cables and found a corroded wire so I took my Dremel
and cleaned up the connector a little bit then it fired right up.
Kind of a bummer because my sister and her boy toy are riding up on the mountain
looking for Morel mushrooms. I really wanted to go.
Man, I didn't know you guys have Morels out there. My dad used to take me hunting. He found two mushrooms that had grown together one time. A 12" yellow Morel grown into a 13" tall Peckerhead. It made an Indianapolis outdoors show. We used to find pounds and pounds of them.

I don't like mushrooms nor do I pick them my sister picks them to sell. She actually does pretty good.

I’ve always been lost in the woods, when I lived up north I always loved going mushroom hunting. I don’t care for mushrooms but my wife loves them, always someone to give them too

You guys are dead to me 😝

They are gifts from god. Better than bacon. Have you guys never had a fried morel sandwich? It's the best thing you'll ever eat. They aren't like store bought mushrooms at all.

They are gifts from god. Better than bacon. Have you guys never had a fried morel sandwich? It's the best thing you'll ever eat. They aren't like store bought mushrooms at all.
That's what the guy in a trenchcoat in the alley behind the Lincoln said. 🤣

Your just a freak! 😜

Pull starts keep snapping strings so I used a different string. Well it stopped retracting…..here we go again.
image.jpg

All donskie sonskie. The spring came out of place. When the high temp rtv cures I will try to get it running , again.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I like that idea, I would have to keep a close eye on temps because it gets hot here, but I like that idea. :thumbs-up:
Thanks! I do the same thing on my LC12B1 when it is in street car, Baja bug, or SCT form. LCRACING makes a “mud cover” but it’s a polycarb body that covers the entire chassis. I vented it too.
I vented this buggy body, so I will be checking temps.
I’m wondering, if a TLR 22 series buggy body could be made to fit my Losi 22S. I’ts on the to do list.

There's never time to prep trucks on Friday for the weekend so I did them up to day.

Reprogrammed the Princesses Tekno, upped the BEC and lowered the brakes.

Replaced the pinion and tightened up the gear mesh on Super Kraton (the V4). Added some Red & Tacky to the spur gear.

Tightened up the gear mesh on the Sledge (heavy backlash on back flips) and added some Red & Tacky. Setting gear mesh on a Sledge isn't fun.

The Outcast works fine, lubed the spur gear.

I'm ready for the weekend, all I have to do now is wait.