Where is Jesse G??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatzoRC

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I know he had an operation on his back, but then he came back for a minute.
He hasn't posted in like a month.
Has anyone heard from him??
Is he ok??
Let me know please.
Thanks

Yea, I was wondering the same thing and was going to start a thread. Any help would be appreciated on his status. Thanks
-Pat (redhatman)

Well guy's I live right down the road from Jesse and I haven't heard from him either. I've sent him a couple emails to see how he's doing but I have yet to get a reply. I had his phone number stored on my computer but an unfortunate crash lost everything. I've only been to his place once, and i'm not sure what street it's on, but i'll see if I can find it again one evening after work this week. I'll post again and let you know what I found out.

DRF

I would appreciate that.
Thanks.

I made a thread about this a while ago... USE THE SEARCH RATZO!!! :hehe:

I sent him some T-maxx stuff but Haven't heard from him since then......Hope you're alright Jesse...

.21Rc10GT said:
I made a thread about this a while ago... USE THE SEARCH RATZO!!! :hehe:

LOL.
I couldn't find it. I remembered seing it, but couldn't find it.

Any news yet? Its not like him to at least check and drop a line now and again.

Anyone find out anything!?!? FastEddy, do you have his phone number? Did you try calling him? Mail? Someone? i havent seen Jesse on in a longgg time...

I have his info but at this time I think we need to respect his and his families privacy.
He and his wife know where to find us.

I hope hes ok.

anyone have a clue what happened? Is he ok? any information appreciated.
-Pat (redhatman)

Back