What's next, What is your SS#

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clintd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So far we have (Occupation and age???), (Let see your Daily 1:1 driver.) and (What Do You Look Like?). So what's next ss# and blood type. :jk:

mine is XXX-XX-XXXX and my blood type is red.

I'm an illegal and my blood type is 20%.

Whats blood type????
I have beer type......It ICE house :cheers:

Clintd said:
So far we have (Occupation and age???), (Let see your Daily 1:1 driver.) and (What Do You Look Like?). So what's next ss# and blood type. :jk:

You forgot (show us your house). I'm looking for the (pictures of your nude wife) threads.

btw my blood type is 20% Nitro 10% oil and is purple.

that thread is in the FFA.

Clintd said:

You forgot the beloved "show us your pets thread" and awhile back it was occupation and salary....some BS goin on there.

I'm all up for the wife thread...you can see mine in the "hats off to the Indy Drivin' chick"

Mr T

I forgot how to count but I'm pretty sure JB is 40% so i can't be far off that.

blood type- RAGU

ssn # 123-45-6789 :)

I was thinking something more along the lines of SHOW US YOUR T:censored:S ... aaaah nevermind.. Sorry, can't get Mardi Gras out of my head...

:shrug:

SmileyRacing said:
I was thinking something more along the lines of SHOW US YOUR T:censored:S ... aaaah nevermind.. Sorry, can't get Mardi Gras out of my head...

:shrug:

there's not enough "Real" women here for that one,would you wanna see a bunch of guy's showing there stuff? i know i wouldn't.

OK, maybe it was the combination of Mardi-Gras and the Danica Patrick thread...

Back