Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made rice pudding for the very first time today. I had sweetened condensed milk I wanted to get rid of, so I came across rice pudding. I like rice pudding.
I embellished a bit from the YT recipe. I added tapioca and coconut flakes. Came out really good, but after it cool down in the fridge it solidify. Looks like I didn't add enough milk to the amount of rice and tapioca. Still good, though.
Awesome!!!!!!!! Looooove Rice Pudding. Haven't made any in a while and you've got me thinkin'. 😎👍 Put a pinch of cinnamon in it?

Awesome!!!!!!!! Looooove Rice Pudding. Haven't made any in a while and you've got me thinkin'. 😎👍 Put a pinch of cinnamon in it?
I cooked the rice and milk with a cinnamon stick. I grated nutmeg onto the portions I'm about to eat.
I really like biting into the bits of coconut flakes.

Friday lunch. Shrimp Po-Boy at one of my out of the way restaurants I love. And I really think Sunday morning pancakes are becoming a thing for me. 😂😂
Do I dare tell you I made Flan for some friends for a Saturday visit, but they never showed up. Just left more Flan for me!!!!!!! 🤣🤣
20240405_125823[1].jpg

20240414_095245[1].jpg

Kinda went crazy with the cinnamon right?
20240413_195559[1].jpg

Love this stuff
I have a bamboo sushi rolling mat I purchased for a friend and now he doesn't want it. Gonna need to learn how to make sticky rice and make some sushi. 😎👍

Last edited:
Friday lunch. Shrimp Po-Boy at one of my out of the way restaurants I love. And I really think Sunday morning pancakes are becoming a thing for me. 😂😂
Do I dare tell you I made Flan for some friends for a Saturday visit, but they never showed up. Just left more Flan for me!!!!!!! 🤣🤣
View attachment 187992
View attachment 187993

Kinda went crazy with the cinnamon right?
View attachment 187997

I have a bamboo sushi rolling mat I purchased for a friend and now he doesn't want it. Gonna need to learn how to make sticky rice and make some sushi. 😎👍
Yeah, I'll have an order of each of those please.

Friends from around the corner have us some chili. I mix mine with: rice, sour cream, queso, shredded cabbage, cilantro, and Yukateco hot sauce.
20240416_182152.jpg

No pics but I'm being laughed at for my food choices tonight. Italian marinated steak tips with blt pasta salad and an ice cold PBR. A bowl of raspberry ice cream with swirls and chocolate chunks. All finished off with short pretzels. Just covering all the food groups is all.

Back