Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1713105180130.jpg

Yum! I haven't had a po boy in a while! But my schnauzer Louie just had some watermelon with me! He loves it! It's got vitamin P 😆

Man. I was going up to bed last night. I guess I was super tired and instead of grabbing my water bottle. I got a can of Pringles. Bbq Pringles. So Pringles for breakfast.
I sometimes put bread in the fridge and the fridge stuff for the sammich in the cupboard.

Ok ok, take it easy, I made some hotdogs, in the toaster but it’s a special toaster, it turns over and becomes a little oven, and while doing so I put the rolls on top of it flipping them each time I flip the hotdogs, and I must say they get crusty! And those hotdogs get split and burnt!!
Now what you see on top of them is what a call my 3C’s dip, which is a can of chilli, a jar of cheese, and a can of chicken, all blended up and microwaved, and I must say those hotdogs didn’t last 2min after I started!
JR

IMG_3863.jpeg

Made myself a Po Boy, since Breydon didn't even save me a bite of the one I made him. I added maters to mine. I have no idea how he ate all of one of these. I am so stuffed!
Untitled218_20240414202627.png

Nobody around here makes taco pizza, I miss it.
Your wife makes some killer looking bread. She ever make pizza dough? If were making one, I'd add cornmeal to the dough. Sounds yummy.

Your wife makes some killer looking bread. She ever make pizza dough? If were making one, I'd add cornmeal to the dough. Sounds yummy.
Yes, she makes a Philly Steak and cheese pizza and it's very good..

To the 1:15 drive to Jerome market for the Sunday BBQ ribs and chicken. Got 2 slabs. then went to lunch at a moms n pops place. Ordered the Hot turkey sandwich NY style with mashed n gray with Green beans.Had half there then had the rest for breakfast this AM.yummy

Back