Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made rice pudding for the very first time today. I had sweetened condensed milk I wanted to get rid of, so I came across rice pudding. I like rice pudding.
I embellished a bit from the YT recipe. I added tapioca and coconut flakes. Came out really good, but after it cool down in the fridge it solidify. Looks like I didn't add enough milk to the amount of rice and tapioca. Still good, though.
20240411_104431.jpg

Made rice pudding for the very first time today. I had sweetened condensed milk I wanted to get rid of, so I came across rice pudding. I like rice pudding.
I embellished a bit from the YT recipe. I added tapioca and coconut flakes. Came out really good, but after it cool down in the fridge it solidify. Looks like I didn't add enough milk to the amount of rice and tapioca. Still good, though.
View attachment 187715
I like making it with raisins. Might have to whip some up tonight.

Well that season is coming, yet I still have to put the snow shovel back, anyway, I made my own relish, well the Mrs did, but she used two diff pickles, one sweet and one HOT, thus why a 2-1 ratio, but she chopped them up and then mixed with brown mustard, and I must say it came out good, a little sweet but with a little heat, I fig just right,,
JR

IMG_3848.jpeg

Well that season is coming, yet I still have to put the snow shovel back, anyway, I made my own relish, well the Mrs did, but she used two diff pickles, one sweet and one HOT, thus why a 2-1 ratio, but she chopped them up and then mixed with brown mustard, and I must say it came out good, a little sweet but with a little heat, I fig just right,,
JR

View attachment 187723
I put my shovel away twice now. 🤣 . Those look good. 👀

JR

View attachment 187723
Love hot sweet pickles with mustard. I buy Wickles and Famous Daves Devil's Spit. Those are my favorite. I just checked and Kroger has that Suckerpunch brand, but not the sweet ones 😭

I put away my driveway markers, yesterday. Shovels are still in the garage and not yet put away in the shed.

Love hot sweet pickles with mustard. I buy Wickles and Famous Daves Devil's Spit. Those are my favorite. I just checked and Kroger has that Suckerpunch brand, but not the sweet ones 😭
Oh famous Dave’s stuff is good! And yeah, I just looked up the sweet ones and couldn’t find them anywhere, I don’t remember where I got them, I want to say Aldi’s?
JR

Chicken burger and thick cut chips.

View attachment 187738
Those are fries. 👀 ha. 🤣. Cool to c-em , with a different name. :thumbs-up:. At the end. Sure looks good to me. :thumbs-up:. All you need now is vinegar, and ketchup. Oh and salt. 🦞 Mike from Maine. 🦞. You cook well, for sure.

Back