Whatcha drinkin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still and always, iced tea.

IMG_1383.JPG

Purple powerade. Sposed to be grape but tastes Hella purple.

Purple powerade. Sposed to be grape but tastes Hella purple.
Blue Powerade, I like better, but Hella Purple is good too.
Having a glass of Tropicana Pineapple Mango juice here.

You know, I never opened this thread because I thought it would be all hard liquer. I drink a lot of water, sweet tea (always have a pitcher or two in the fridge), Hawaiian punch, chocolate milk. Yep, pretty much a big kid. I have cut out most soda. Might have one a week. Never cared for coffee much but do like hot tea and hot cocoa in the winter.

My tumbler of choice.
PSX_20240520_190728.jpg

You know, I never opened this thread because I thought it would be all hard liquer. I drink a lot of water, sweet tea (always have a pitcher or two in the fridge), Hawaiian punch, chocolate milk. Yep, pretty much a big kid. I have cut out most soda. Might have one a week. Never cared for coffee much but do like hot tea and hot cocoa in the winter.

My tumbler of choice.
View attachment 190443
Dig that tumbler! I have a schnauzer coffee tumbler I use every day. I'll get a pic tomorrow. All that sounds good. I don't drink alcohol. The Fairlife milk is too good! Any flavor 😋

I tried 3 different Kombucha drinks. Two were GT's living foods Synergy brand. Watermelon, and Guava. Both tasted more like liquified celery. I also grabbed a Kroger brand, which wasn't bad, but I'll stick to water or diet 7up.

Now I want some Tang!

Last edited:

My tumbler of choice.
View attachment 190443
That's awesome.

I'm wanting something to drink now.

It is a red cream soda, similar to Barq's red cream soda.
We had barqs never in red. The only creme soda we have is gold IBC and the like.

It's been a long week. Can't wait to get home and make me a one of these.

View attachment 190509
Bruised my leg, messed up my knee, hit my ankle and my sciatic nerve in the same leg all today. Bourbon is what I'm sipping on. Helps me forget it all.

Vehicle is blocked In on private property and has a dead battery.

20240521_195910.jpg

Back