Whatcha drinkin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still and always, iced tea.

IMG_1383.JPG

Purple powerade. Sposed to be grape but tastes Hella purple.
Blue Powerade, I like better, but Hella Purple is good too.
Having a glass of Tropicana Pineapple Mango juice here.

You know, I never opened this thread because I thought it would be all hard liquer. I drink a lot of water, sweet tea (always have a pitcher or two in the fridge), Hawaiian punch, chocolate milk. Yep, pretty much a big kid. I have cut out most soda. Might have one a week. Never cared for coffee much but do like hot tea and hot cocoa in the winter.

My tumbler of choice.
PSX_20240520_190728.jpg

You know, I never opened this thread because I thought it would be all hard liquer. I drink a lot of water, sweet tea (always have a pitcher or two in the fridge), Hawaiian punch, chocolate milk. Yep, pretty much a big kid. I have cut out most soda. Might have one a week. Never cared for coffee much but do like hot tea and hot cocoa in the winter.

My tumbler of choice.
View attachment 190443
Dig that tumbler! I have a schnauzer coffee tumbler I use every day. I'll get a pic tomorrow. All that sounds good. I don't drink alcohol. The Fairlife milk is too good! Any flavor 😋

I tried 3 different Kombucha drinks. Two were GT's living foods Synergy brand. Watermelon, and Guava. Both tasted more like liquified celery. I also grabbed a Kroger brand, which wasn't bad, but I'll stick to water or diet 7up.

Now I want some Tang!

Last edited:

My tumbler of choice.
View attachment 190443
That's awesome.

Back