What to do at 60+ mph

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atraumanurse

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I geared my slash for about 50mph. I live on a golf course so I took it out. Yes it went freaky fast. My question is where can u use 60+ mph. I found at the way mine is geared now it gets so far out of sight you can't see which way to turn it. I'm going back to a lower pinion gear. Just wondering where you can use it at top speed

It really depends on where you live. I'm in the country so I have plentyof places to do it. If your in the city, good luck. I will also tell you. Pray no air gets under your body, It happened on mine and yikes.

and make sure you are using a 2.4 ghz radio for those long runs, basically gearing them that tall is just so you can say you made the speed run or to see how fast it will go. as previously stated watch for the blow over that tends to happen over 50mph the front will lift and it's a long roof slide from there:D

Has anyone got any vids of there slashes become wheel driven planes? :)

No video but I went about 40ft on my lid do to Lift off @ about 50 55 mph. Luckly it stayed on its lid the hole way or it could have got expensive. WOW

Back