What Parts First

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedNeXx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
what would b some good aluminum part to buy first?

Take a look at the GHOBBIES aluminum parts. They are a forum sponsor and I order quite a bit for my revo from them and am extremely satisfied with the quality. You can't beat a lifetime warranty either.

http://www.ghhobby.com/products.php?cat=4

There parts are in the top of the class, and they have a lifetime warranty on all their stuff. If I buy aluminum parts, it will be from them

The carriers are the only aluminum you need imo. RPM and Teknorc take care of the rest.

i have aluminum shock caps but that is because mine were messed up when i bought the truck used

the shock ends are a must if you plan to bash hard they tend to bend

also the shock caps IMO are better because they dont have a hole in them like the stockers do which i dont know why the stock ones have it
i bought the shock caps to replace two bad ones and i now ahve 2 more on order

also the shock caps strip easily aluminum does not and its easier to get them tight and they seal better for 10.99 they are a great upgrade

the golden horizons stuff is top notch i will stick with them for all aluminum needs