What Do You Look Like?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's seriously Jon? I was soooo far off. I was like a lot of other guys. Figured him for a caucasian middle-class Eddie Bauer kind of guy. OH well. He's still cool in my book.

Ed...you sneaky bastard...I thought you were taking pics of the show! Glad I was wearing a hat! Do you know how tired that Laptop bag was? Getting lost at the convention center was hell especially with that heat! Thanks Ed for sharing that.LOL

FOB- Fresh of the Boat!!!

i will post some pic of my self when my stupid PC is working properly what ever i click on it comes up with an error the only way i get on the internet at the moment is by clicking on my firewall update and it takes me to the internet i am geting a new computer now this PC is crap any way.

Jon, he obviously caught you off gaurd with that one.

Damn I must be Psychic...that's exactly how I pictured Jon.....

heres a pic of me pulled from the RC-Solutions website.

me1ha.jpg

Ya know I kind of pictured Jon that way too except he was wearing a sombrero and moonboots lmao

:jk:

Heres me and where the internet whoring goes down.
DSCN2429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is becoming an intresting thread, Its cool to see who I have been talking to every day for the last 6 months lol cool pc 1 Bad STi

Wow some of you guys are younger than I expected. VB, 1badSti( do you have an STI?), Plaidfish...I am off my imagination.

Somebody eats their wheaties lately......how much time was between pics?

This should have been what you look like and how old are you thread, I will be 31 June 16

jon2 said:
Wow some of you guys are younger than I expected. VB, 1badSti( do you have an STI?), Plaidfish...I am off my imagination.

Had a Turbo'd RS impreza. Had the name before the STi was released. never got around the changing the name.....

Young, haha, turning 21 on Monday!

i tryed it and the pic where to big and i can't make them smaller because my crap broken computer.

JESSE G said:
Ya know I kind of pictured Jon that way too except he was wearing a sombrero and moonboots lmao

:jk:
The moonboots are the happening thing...

jon2 said:
The moonboots are the happening thing...

You know it I wear mine every day they look real sweet with my shorts :spit:

My pic is about 1 yr old, didn't have anything interesting of me lately. I've put on a little weight since then.

Here is a very bad pic of me...... really bad....

Godale03.jpg

And just so ya know that is a University of South Carolina hat around
backwards.... and I was still drunk from the night before... and I am at a 2 year olds bday party... the coke can was half Crown Royal...

Last edited:
Back