What Do You Look Like?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right guys this is the first time i have posted a pic with the mountain thing.
i have my pic on photobucket.com so now what do i do i click on the mountain and what do i do after that.

thanks.

you don't even need to click the mountain....just choose the html tag under the picture on photobucket that is labeled
copy and paste it in the text box and it will work.

don't worry about telling me how to do it i just did it.
sorry if the pic is to big. and sorry if my face scares you.

this is me when i was camping last summer.

Picture_0488.gif

30 and damn good looking too!

Well these are the only digital pics I have of me lol...I have since gotten rid of those damn braces. :D *My hand is on the steering wheel...not my brother's head*

34da464f.jpg

Thats my brother in the front, I'm in the drivers seat of the Enzo. This is what I did on my 16 birthday :D that pic is about a year old, I turn 17 in about a month.

And heres some others I like.

95adcb98.jpg

I'm on the right and that pic.

23e7b592.jpg

Can't see me in that pic but I like that pic lol. Thats the owner of all the cars in the pics at the rear of the Enzo.

Last edited:
Ac ya look like that Ricky Shorader from Silver sppons.. doesn't he? Sweet ride.

Ill be 26 here in Dec. Gettin old.. I feel like I'm 26 going on 55..lol

Heres a couple pics of my daughter and I from last week while we were on vacation.
c65c.jpg

4ec4.jpg

We need to see the morning after pic of humboltblazer :spit:

Hey Dom that is a gorgeous pic of your daughter! Looks like it was a blast looking at the weather!

thanks Jon, we had a great time hanging out at the beach.

Everyone has surprised me so far with their picture, all this time I thought I was chatting with a bunch of old farts....

21 , no tats (yet)
i am on the right, thats my friend on the left.
ME.jpg

sweetdiesel said:
old farts....
lmao .. Exactly what I am thinking... :hammer:

here goes my pictures taken 1 year ago at daytona.

me.jpg

Now I am hungry....

me2.jpg

No any recent pictures and I have gained extra pounds since then. Going 27 on Sept. Old Farts ! :D

wow I had no idea that you could have as much fun as you guys do when you grow up
I thought you had to be an old stiff once you turned 30

vbgagnon said:
From what I hear you turn limp after 30 ;) LOL J/K
Then I should be 15 then as I am having fun!!!

I turned 33 in February... There's no way I could afford this Addiction/Hobby, when I was 15... lol

greenwing7 said:
wow I had no idea that you could have as much fun as you guys do when you grow up
I thought you had to be an old stiff once you turned 30

Grow up where have you been lol I dont think anyone here is "grown up" why in the world would you ever want to do that :shrug: lmao

Back