Well I have seen enough!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubdeuce

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Where is the best place to get a Baja and what is the cheapest price you have seen? thnks

I know of a few guys that have bought from that seller and they had no issues with him. Go for it!!

I just put a deposit on a used 5B From my local hobby shop for $750.00.It already has the upgrade x can and only has a couple tanks of fuel through it.Bottom of the chassis doesn't even have a scratch on it.Should be picking it up this Friday.
Looking for a performance engine now.

Use the 23 thats on it now till it goes. Ill have to say, its not a bad engine. I tossed in the 29 and love it. I believe its the best bang for the buck. You can spend 200 for a pipe or 200 for a 29.

Ran my buggy for the first time and love it.No tuning to do,no glow igniter,long run times.So much easier than nitro.
I have a lot of the parts I want to use in building this beast but not everything yet.Heres what I have so far.
Full front aluminum suspension kit from RC4WD
Ramtech Lower rear aluminum arms
Ramtech Upper rear alloy arms
Ramtech Front shock tower
Phat daddyRear shock brace
Outerwears
ADA Alloy ful cap
Next is the CY29RC With stuffed crank (CHROME)
rc4wd Aluminum wheels

I like the list but I think the wheels may be a bit heavy,I'm going just with the new bead locks...lets see some pics of that thing congrats now sell all the nitro cars....

Havent put any parts on yet.Waiting to get the wheels,diff saver and engine.Then I will post a pic.Also need to get the chassis polished first.I love the shinny look.