I thought I knew monsters

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
Monster trucks have always been my favorite rc , from my raminator to my soon to be mine losi mini LMT , thought I knew them well ,,,,, UNTIL !! I STUMBLED upon BIG MERICA !!!!!! O. M. G. !!! This is something that is unbelievable until I stare at it for full day , anybody who hasn't seen this is really missing something check them out ! Real unlimited insanity where they take the term remote controlled!

You just stumble onto his YT channel? I've been watching his channel for a long time. He has a ton of cool trucks and vids.

Last edited:
What vehicles are they exactly ?
Pretty sure the are heavily modified LMT's.

The first few vids I ever saw, I thought they were real trucks. It was maybe the 4th or 5th vid when I looked a little closer and saw they were RC.

Last edited:
That's what I figgered , and good sound effects , I've seen some pretty cool sound kits , again with the ,,( where this hobby has gone in the 35 years I've been addicted to it ,) never stops amazing me , just wish my financial backing could keep up , but I feel very fortunate for surviving cancer and being able to at least throw mud n stuff around with Taylor powered rigs , wow ! This stuff is almost better than dirt biking 🤣🤣🤘🤟

That's what I figgered , and good sound effects , I've seen some pretty cool sound kits , again with the ,,( where this hobby has gone in the 35 years I've been addicted to it ,) never stops amazing me , just wish my financial backing could keep up , but I feel very fortunate for surviving cancer and being able to at least throw mud n stuff around with Taylor powered rigs , wow ! This stuff is almost better than dirt biking 🤣🤣🤘🤟
I think his vids are edited and using real truck recordings. The slowed down videos give the nearly perfect realistic performance look, which is enough to fool ya. I could be wrong though. If those are actual sound kits.... they are the most realistic sounds I've ever heard in an RC.

I should add that I've not really sat and studied the videos. I am usually just sitting there watching them and feeling exactly like I do when watching Monster Jam.

Is Big Merica and LVCRC the same dude? Because they make nearly identical YT shorts with the Losi LMT's. They are cool vids for sure

This guy is amazing and the best videography I have ever seen.
I bet a dollar to a donut it took many take before the best one was edited in.
Regardless, he is incredible.
I was just thinking the same thing. What I love is how real the trucks look. You have to really look close sometimes to tell they're not the real 1:1 trucks. I wish he hung out on here and shared his builds.
Here is why his monster trucks look so real.

Last edited:
I know (I ) was completely fooled ! I agree his builds would be great to watch and buildy own , I have three LMT trucks so I'm ready to rebuild and recreate!!

It's mini , but I've made it mighty !! I've always been a monster truck fool since I was a kid , I've been mistaken for a adult cuz of my age , but this mini LMT is a great product for the price and it fits right in with all my other monsters

IMG_20240324_123538104.jpg

It's mini , but I've made it mighty !! I've always been a monster truck fool since I was a kid , I've been mistaken for a adult cuz of my age , but this mini LMT is a great product for the price and it fits right in with all my other monsters

View attachment 186126
Dang! Breydon was a big Sun Uva Digger fan at one point. That looks really awesome.

Treal wheels , and axle housings , more metal to come and I put the lower c.o.g. kit in it , .hoping it won't roll as easy as it did stock
The Treal axles and other stuff definitely made mine way more stable. I was considering the wheels too, they look mint! 👌

Back