We had lost a great man today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
2023 already on a rough start. I liked his hoonitruck and hoonicorn builds.
Screenshot_20230102-221541.png

RIP Ken. šŸ˜„

Last edited:
2023 already on a rough start. I liked his hoonitruck and hoonicorn builds. View attachment 157750
RIP Ken. šŸ˜„
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry!!!!!!! Heā€™s a legend!!!! Sorry fiddlesticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
43 for life a founder of DC made Rob his career and passed his Legacy Travis Pastrana
HOONIGAN!!!! For EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Really breaks my heart no lie I look up to him like no other!!! He did do what he loved and went beyond the limits.. Much respect to him, super smart and a gift to rally off road drift and all the crazy people that have the same gift as him. 2023 well tattoo now 2343 for me in a way..

Well guess he died what he loves but sad for the family. This killing me as I post this

He will be so missed. Of all the hopped up cars I have ever seen, the Hoonicorn is so far and beyond the sickest of them all. We lost a legend in motorsports šŸ˜„

What a man and a legend what he did was utterly amazing loved the cars and trucks he drove he will be sadly missed and in our hearts.

RIP ken block

Back