Wardo's thread.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FastEddy said:
Don't give us money.
Move on.

Don't ask me why not, where did you come up with that, what do you care.

Move on.

OK Il I have to say is that being a contributing member. when there is extras. Woodie has always had give aways to all contributing members.
if there was any kind of profit made woodie has givein back to the site.and who cares if he makes a dime on his site he desearves it.Woodie in the first days put his ass on the line for us. Us Iam talken all of us traxxas rejects.
ALL HALE WOODIE he is the man

who made this happen WOODIE

WHO CAN TAKE IT AWAY WOODIE

WHO WANTS TO BE HERE 4,176 OF US excludeing 1

WTF are you talking about?
Do another line your fading.

I'm going to let you argue with yourself.
Its bed time.

BANNED thats whats Iam talken about

Boing"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

well it was certainly fun watching someone flame out here at RCNT. Its been awhile. The only thing I dont understand is why he cares so much about the money. Bottom line is no one is forced to pay anything. I just dont get it and I do not think any of us will. I really do not care if WoodiE buys a house and 2 cars off of money he makes from this site. He is not scamming anyone for cash and is does not require anyone to pay to use it. So what is the problem?

Just so no one thinks you can't excercise your rights to free speech on this forum, he had 25 pages to do so.
Normally, the reason for a ban is not something we would comment on, but I need to let other members know that his now removed flame threads and private PMs to members and moderators is what earned him his current status.

I dont give an F why he got banned, he was being a prick from the first thread where I said he was out of line and that it was none of his bussines what kind of money is generated from this site. I just enjoyed watching how bright he flammed out of the forum. Almost brings me back to the good ol Robh days :depress:

Rolex said:
Just so no one thinks you can't excercise your rights to free speech on this forum, he had 25 pages to do so.
Normally, the reason for a ban is not something we would comment on, but I need to let other members know that his now removed flame threads and private PMs to members and moderators is what earned him his current status.

Dude, you are such a fiddlesticking liar. You can't handle that you made posts that were wrong and I corrected you after YOU called me out on it.

I did not have any flame threads, it's you who made a mountain out of a mole hill. You removed and edited my posts for no reason other then YOU did not like them or did not agree with them. There was nothing wrong with the posts or the two I'm I sent you asking why.

Ban this one too, butthead.

.....................................................................................................
Please note the user name.....Rolex 1.... NOT Rolex
This was Wardo, after his ban, signing up with a different name in an attempt to continue flaming and baiting members and staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rolex1 said:
Dude, you are such a fiddlesticking liar. You can't handle that you made posts that were wrong and I corrected you after YOU called me out on it.

I did not have any flame threads, it's you who made a mountain out of a mole hill. You removed and edited my posts for no reason other then YOU did not like them or did not agree with them. There was nothing wrong with the posts or the two I'm I sent you asking why.

They are only going to ban your IP next time and you will be gone forever.... congratulations

FastEddy said:
Ill let you in on a secret,
Diver is 2 up on Worto
HEY, what does my counting ability have to do with this thread?!? Man, I call it an early night and decide to talk to my wife on the phone for a few hours, go to bed and this thread blows up all over again!?!

Great. I fall asleep like a normal human being and THIS happens. Why do I miss all the fun?

dam 9 pages in one night!!! WHY i woke up around 2:00am and wanted to come onto rcnt.. i couldnt sleep until 4 LOL .i went to sleep @ 9 i wish i came on now LOL.. why do i always miss the flaming!!!!!

Wardo still wearing that hat?????

Well it's time to put this ol dog to rest, but first lets give a quick history lesson for those of you that don't know all of the story.

Wardo's underlining complaint with RCNT is that fact we couldn't give two shits for people who are into ripping off or one upping the next person. Wardo joined right as DiscountRC was getting their ass handed to him for his supposedly brothers deal with myself. Amazingly enough as soon as DiscountRC joined to flame the site and myself 100% of all contact with his "brother" and myself to no surprise stopped, in fact after many attempts to have his brother come join the site too DiscountRC still refused to "let" his brother join. The members here at the time read his bullshit like a book and called him out on it. Not only for his actions in the deal, but how he came here to flame the site and nothing more. At no point did he try to make things right, even after I tried to contact DiscountRC through PM and on the forum, he only wanted to flame. I didn't care for this and more over the members didn't either.

Wardo seen this and through a fit, in fact I received a PM at the time from Wardo claiming he was some big reseller and would now never advertise with RCNT. I gladly replied that RCNT does not want support from companies who pitty other companies that try to deceive their customers and get called out about it. Never heard anything from Wardo again, until now. RCNT is now slower then ever and the cost of keeping this site up even in it's current state isn't getting smaller. We're getting about 150-200 new members each month and no extra income, thus our secess is what's killing us. When I and the rest of the staff decided to ask for member support and start up a supporting membership Wardo seen it as an oppurtanty to strike RCNT.

What Wardo didn't caculate was how close this site is, nor did he have a single clue what he was talking about, example... He claims the site is bringing in $2400 a year, then changes his statement to $2000 a month (see post #309). $2400 a year and $2000 a month is a HUGE difference, but then again he's wrong in both counts. In fact I gladly gave him a break down on the majority of RCNT's cost (see post #14) - something most people won't do, hell he was asked what his markup on his items where - guess what, no reply from him...hmm. That's right I gave him a detailed break down on all of our costs and our income in post #14, yet Wardo is still here in post #309 stating RCNT is making $2000 a month - yes that's right 295 posts later.

To all companies - I've made is perfectly clear to him and everyone on this site. I Michael Tabor, RCNT, WILL NOT support poopy companies, PERIOD. If I or any other member finds you to be a company that is trying to pull a fast one over your customers, or trying to deceive them, or rip them off, or sell crap products you can bet your last damn dollar that RCNT will be right here to let every last one of our members to know exactly what we feel about you. If you advertise here on RCNT hoping to "buy" your way into the hearts of the members here and myself you are sadly mistaken. You can take your stolen money and shove it, I don't want it. You might be able to buy advertising space other places and receive great reviews just so they can keep getting our money and you shielded, but I assure you it won't work in and in fact it hasn't. DiscountRC was a current advertister here on RCNT, that didn't stop myself or other members coming out and expressing our feelings.

Wardo hated this fact, he hates the fact that I've allowed the "beating" of discountrc and he's even stated it in this thread, he has pitty on those companes that try to pull a fast one over other people, and I have no pitty for him or discountrc. Wardo came here for one thing to bash RCNT, the problem with this is he knew nothing of what he was talking about. He assumed all of his comments, even after been given the private info he requsted. Wardo knows nothing about RCNT nor does he know anything how close this community works.

As far as I'm concerned Wardo is no better then any other crap company out there. In fact Wardo is one that likes to deceive others, and has tried to do so right here in this forum. Recently Wardo created a new username here on RCNT as Rolex1 and here's his post:

Rolex1 said:

Instead of coming out and using the same username he's been using to bash RCNT he uses another username. This guy has a problem with the way we treat crap companies, I nor anyone else cares about him or crap companies thus the flaming started. The guy throws out false numbers, false statements, and uses multiple accounts to try to hide.

Out of 4,000+ members only one member has had a problem with us, RCNT, asking for support from it's members. For us asking to raise money so we can move off of this slow server and to one that is much faster. Only one member has a problem with us setting up a paid membership levels that offer more benefits while still maintaining a free site to everyone else. That one member is a member who shows pitty for companies that get called out about there dirty tactics. That member is one that trys to use other usernames to hide, a member who demands answers to ALL of his questions, but disappears when questions about him come up and that member is no other then our Wardo.

This thread clearly shows the bond between the members here on RCNT, and it that lets me know that myself and the rest of the staff here are doing everything right and at the same time pissing those dirty companies off and that makes me smile.

Consider this a warning to all shady companies out there and ending to this thread.

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.