Want A Signature?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by zandor22
wasteland do u paypal if so ill pay u 10 us to make me a sig mail me at [email protected] i dont want something for free.ill pay for your time whould like something w/the stars and stripes like the miller welding posters.
Why yes I do have paypal and would work for the money. Let me rephrase that, I'll work my ass off to give you the signature you want and I'll even host the damn thign for ya.

Originally posted by SilentGTboy
Bored, more coming..
Not to be an butthead or anything man, but that looks liek you just airbrushing the back ground, applying random filters, and using the effects box on fonts. Maybe you should try alot of tutorials to get your skills better. I just started doing all the tutorials I could to learn basics, short cuts, and other thigns with photoshop. Really lets you actually do something but gives you help for future projects.

Whats everyone think about the new sigs I made for these people? I can see how my work is falling threw...Can you? Except LLB, I thought the lighting came out well and made sense with his name.

Originally posted by TINY_MAXX
What programs do you use to do Photo Editing Waste Land ?Right now I'm using Photoshop 6+7 and trying out Image Ready 7.So far I've done my sig KornKids sig and Maxxcrazy88s sig..
You dont wanna know!...Well since you asked I guess you do.....Microsoft Paint and Photoshop 5.5 lol I've had 5.5 since I was in 7th grade and never changed, i like it and no plugins but i mgiht need to get some...

Last edited:
Pretty much wasteland. I'll check out those tutorials. I usually just fix photos.

Last edited:
I made mine all by myself in wordpad.
Didn't even need to use a spell checker.

Originally posted by FastEddy
I made mine all by myself in wordpad.
Didn't even need to use a spell checker.
:clap: Yeah but yours evens out because you have your own avatar. I dont use spell check anyway as you can see from my posts, lol. Only on long post do I use it

47668335.gif
Here's my newest one for my cousin. What do u think.

Yea that looks cool... I still think you should use a Height of 60...

Looks more standard for Web banners.... I like the 3d metal effect ya got going there...nice job young wasteland LOL

I'll try 73 height, 60 just dont give me enough detail that my usual work has. BForum asked for something really simple, He just wanted a spiffy version of his name on that background. RS43Drifters, and lilightingboy's came out perfect to me. I was most pleased with EP's sig and my own. They look like natural.

hey wasteland, i really like my sig. thanks!
savager

wasteland love the sig i just need to know how to put it on here

Back