Venom Universal Battery Plug System

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
attachment.php

New from Venom:

Venom announces it’s revolutionary new universal battery plug system.

Today’s four most common battery plugs, Tamiya, Traxxas, Deans and EC3 lack inter-connectivity between themselves. As such, retailers must carry and hobbyists must purchase redundant battery packs to suit their different vehicles or void manufacturer’s warranties by replacing stock plugs to give all a common connector.

Venom’s new battery plug system features an easy to use, fool-proof interface that allows you to quickly convert batteries between any of the four most popular plug types.

The Venom Plug System features secure, low resistance, high current connections with the safety of reverse polarity protection. Manufactured with silver plated connectors and Zytel high temperature plastic housings, Venom Plugs deliver the power and flexibility you demand.

Beginning in September 2009, all of Venom’s most popular selling LiPO and NiMH battery packs will come standard with the Venom Plug system. One pack, four connections, one easy solution!

I like! Ill definatly consider one of these.

Oh thank god! I no longer have to solder my buddies connectors onto his batteries! Lol. but seriously its about time someone came out with this. Really will help out the noobs and non-soldering types.

I might get a set just out of lazyness.

its about time somebody did this. i always hated soldering. my fingers hate it more :D

Back