Sold / Found trying to raise some cash for hop ups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtaylortank

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok to start off I have;
2 TQ3 27mhz transmiter/receiver/crystal sets(27.045) $20 shipped
1 TQ 27mhz transmiter/reciever/ crystal set(27.045) $20 shipped
1 TQ 2.4ghz transmiter $25 shipped (NEW)
Super Brain 820 Ac/Dc Delta Peak charger $25 shipped (NEW)
4 team Losi 27mhz transmiters $15 shipped
3 sets of Losi crystals #1/26.995mhz, #2/27.045mhz, #3/27.095mhz $8ea.shiped
1 Losi Micro-T (red top but doesn't fit right) with atomic motor,upgraded esc,transmiter/receiver, Raminator tires on it and a set of stocks extra, 3Lipo's+charger w/Deans connectors. you might want to grab a couple fresh batteries I havent used in a while.And a Losi Micro Desert truck (red) stock I know it needs a new batt, and posibly an esc/receiver, I will through in one I believe to be working.I bought to convert everything from the micro-t to the dessert truck. just to many projects and need a few bucks to fund one.
$150 Shipped
5 stock 3.3 Tmaxx tires/rims 3 are exhaust side and really good shape, 2 are the battery side and have really good tread just a couple booboo's (l.o.l) 1 has a slight crack in rim I glued to make stronger, 1 with a rim in sidewall that I glued. $35 shipped
1 JR Racing 2channel 2 mode memory XR2i transmiter w/ tower hobbies receiver, w/crystals 27.045 $25 shipped
4 stock tower terror tires/rims 17mm hex tread is pretty much new
$35 shipped
Classic T-maxx Platform alittle used but excelent shape $15 shipped
Traxxas Jato motor mount $15 shipped
12 sets of lights (4 blue/ 3red) Not sure brand name. $16 shipped (New)SOLD
Super Brain 820 Ac/Dc Delta Peak charger $25 shipped (New) Nib

If it looks to high of a price pm me and make an offer I will try and post pics in the next couple days

Last edited:
post some pics plz

Photo's of these?
5 stock 3.3 Tmaxx tires/rims 3 are exhaust side and really good shape, 2 are the battery side and have really good tread just a couple booboo's (l.o.l) 1 has a slight crack in rim I glued to make stronger, 1 with a rim in sidewall that I glued. $35 shipped

14mm hex or 17mm?

they are the 14mm hex thought I put that sorry I can't seem to upload any photos for some reason but I have them in Dropbox.com under the name of [email protected]
https://www.dropbox.com/home#/Public:::
or this link they are in the folder caled stuff for sale.. They all should be labeld. as soon as I can get them to upload for me I will so no one has to bounce around..

Thanks for lookin!!!

no one interested in anything??? Like I said if it looks to high of a price we can probly work something out.... and all prices include shipping I think I was close for the shipping cost.... thanks for looking!!!!

I finall got photo bucket to start working again so I will have a few pics up today so everyone can see.. the whole dropbox page wasn't working..

Attachments

• towerterrortireset[1].jpg
    towerterrortireset[1].jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 94
  • blackfootwithvwtop[1].jpg
    blackfootwithvwtop[1].jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Charger[1].jpg
    Charger[1].jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Do you have a 2.4 traxxas radio receiver combo?

what the measurments on ur tower terror tires

sorry its been acouple days since I have been on and noticed acouple post um the lights I will try and get a better shot of them i got them in a package deal I had 25 but have used acouple but really dont need this many sets.... and the 2.4ghz transmitter is just the transmiter no reciever sorry.. on the tower of terror tires I just looked them up and they ar 19mm hex's I guess but i swear I had them on 17mm hex's but anyways the rims are;
Diameter: 3.5" (90mm)
Width: 3" (76mm)
Hex Size: 19mm
and the tires say Inside Diameter: 3.5" (90mm)
Outside Diameter: 6" (152mm)
Width: 3.4" (86mm)
oh if you go on photobucket i have a couple pics of the lights there aswell.

morning bump.. come on guys and girls (sorry I forget there is a couple women on here) I gotta raise some cash for some new batt's for my summit and the kids rigs, not to mention the brushless systems I want to get for the kids for x-mass for there slash and bandit, and probly for the old lady's rusty..... I might have a couple more things to sell but didnt want to post to much more till atleast a couple things went. like I said if it is the price that is the problem pm me and we can talk and discuss.. thanks!!!

post some picture of the lights Rolex asked about these also and no pics yet

Last edited:
I have been trying to add more I put a link up to my photobucket so you all could check them out in the meantime... I will add the link agai here in a minute and try posting the pics again.

Here is a couple pics of the lights as long as it works I think I found out what was going on.. my camera was at the highest setting so it took up alot of room so my pics filled up my space quicker

The 2 wires power one part of the lights and the plugs power the other half I wired a set strait for myself so all lights are on when one thing got plugged in. if you look in my slbum there is a pic of my e-maxx with a f-650 top and lights in it.(I sold it but it was pretty cool bashing at night and seeing everything around the truck!! and these lights are nice and bright!!

Last edited:
how many sets do you have 12 and you want 16 bucks shipped for them if so pm me paypal info
i have some of these for my mini-t and rc18's
the white plugs go in between the battery and the 2 wires get connected to the motor and when you go in reverse they yellow lights light up

Last edited:
are you serious thats cool.. see you learn something new everyday!!! let me get my girlfriends pay-pal info for you and will send a pm

paypal sent on light sets

Lights are sold everything else is still up for grabs. I might have an onyx 230 charger to sell here soon I have my eye on another one...

I also have a set of 1.9 proline flat irons that are on a set of honcho beadlock rims that are in pretty good condition.. oh and the centers but I only have 3 of them for some reason I have 1 front and the 2 back.. I was thinking $50 shipped obo... here they are

I have one mounted on the rear of my scx10 for looks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back