Truly a miracle!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well Guys... There is a new addition to my family. I am proud to anounce the arrival of my daughter Megan Lee! She was born at 1:45 a.m. Tuesday. She was 7lbs 13.5oz and was just under 20" long. I don't think I can actually put into words how amazing it was seeing my little girl born into this world. I thought I would be grossed out, but you know... I saw right past all of that and saw nothing but the most wonderful site. I am not ashamed to admit that it brought tears to my eyes seeing my daughter for the first time. I had no idea that I could love something so much so instantly. We brought her home on Wednesday afternoon. Guys... there is nothing more wonderful than when that baby girl lays on my chest and falls asleep. I have never felt anything like that before in my life. Anyway.. I am just rambling on... what can I say... I am a proud papa! Have a great evening guys. Pictures will soon follow!

Tom

Come on in boy, sit on down
And tell me 'bout yourself
So you like my daughter, do you now
Yeah we think she's something else
She's her daddy's girl and her mama's world
She deserves respect, that's what she'll get, ain't it son
Now y'all run along and have some fun
I'll see you when you get back
Bet I'll be up all night
Still cleaning this gun

Start rehearsing...lol, congratulations, can't wait to have a few of my own...twins run in our families so maybe we will see a miracle or two ourselves soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS!!!! I am so glad to hear everything went well. We told ya bud, no feeling in the world like seeing the miracle you and your wife created coming in to the world. Now, enjoy every single minute, my oldest is almost 8 now and it seems like just yesterday he was falling asleep on my chest. Again, conrats buddy!!!!

OH, WOW, godale03. That's just SUPER.
You're about to begin the greatest adventure of your life.

Last edited:
Congrats Godale! Treasure these moments amigo, and take LOTS of pictures. And video, if you have a cam-corder.

Excellent work Tom. And now all that worrying you've done has just gone out the window, hasn't it? Congratulations.

Congrars Bud, there just isn't any feeling quite as good.

Thanks guys! Candyman... your right... all that worrying right out the window. All the wonderful feelings I get by just holding her asleep in my arms makes it all worth it. I just now got finished feeding her and the toughest thing to do is to put her back in her bassonette. LOL I can't believe 9 months have past and I am now able to look into her eyes and just smile all over myself. I have never felt a feeling so strong. I mean I love my stepson, but like I told my wife... it is a completely different sort of feeling I have for Megan, that I just don't have with my stepson. Not that I will ever treat or love him differently.... there is just a certain feeling that I never felt until now.

Rolex that is such a cute puppy!! I am sure Smaxxins is just as cute! I will have to go over and check out that thread.

Congrat's Tom!!!!! Very Happy for you and your Wife, glad to head everyone is doing well. Now sit back make a drink and light up a big ol' stogie and think a friend (me) will be partaking with you!

+1 on the Congrats!

like people above me have said, sit back and cherish these next few months. its seems like they grow up overnight. 1 day they're infants, the next their crawling, then walking a few days later. again, Congrats to you and your better half!

Crongrads on the new addition to your family. Trust me it only gets better.

Congratulations Tom, Glad to hear all is well!

Thanks guys! I really aprecitate the well wishes. I am on duty as we speak. I have uploaded the photos to the PC I just have to get them up on photobucket and I will post. That may have to wait until the wife takes the next shift.

Hey Jet... I need that drink right now..... LOL and besides it's your birthday as well.... now we can drink at least 2! :beer:

Tom

Congrats bro.... :cheers:
Life will NEVER be the same... I mean that in a good way.... I think... lol

Almost missed this one Tom.
Was thinking the other day that it should be about time.

No feeling like it in the world is there?
I know you have been worried. Glad everything fell into place. Hope everything is going well with Mom and baby.

Congrats bro. You are gonna make one hell of a father. :thumbup:

Thanks T.J.! I know what you mean. I am sure all in all it will be for the better, but I am sure she will put more than a few grey hairs on my head! LOL

Hey Digger, thanks my friend. That means alot to hear that. I sure hope I can be everything that she will need me to be. I know I am going to screw up... alot, I just hope it's never to bad. It should be great until she starts dating..... lets not go there yet! LOL

Tom

Hate to tell ya but she will be dating before ya know it.

I've saw pics of your gun safe. Ya never would post what was inside, but...

Think you can handle it.

Good luck bro. You'll make it. Congrats again.

Oh yeah, where are the pics of her? Don't let the Monkey post them first. I know the wedding was great, but I would think you would be the one to post pics on this one. :yes:

Kewl she is here...congrats man..my boy is now 2 1/2 months old..each day is somthing new...but just a warning..long nights ahead...and you thought your wife was crazy before the baby...just wait..and remember yes hunney ok hunney I will hunney lolololololol....dude lets hear back from ya in a few weeks lololololololololo.....my boy will just new sleep for 4 - 5 hrs at a time...sometimes..but it is the best thing in the world...love her and your stepson kids are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!congrats and lets see some pics you proud daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back