Traxxas XRT thoughts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

332_RC

RCTalk Champion
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I have a several RC's, Arrma, Redcat, Tamiya, Axial. All different scales & types. No large scale like the Traxxas XRT. Any owners here & thoughts of one & to someone never had experience with a large scale RC? I've read reviews & watched videos, etc. Seems like a very versatile large scale RC.

All my experience is with 1/8th trucks. My Sledge sucks no matter how much money I throw at it, my Kratons are spectacular. If I were in the market for a big Basher I would go with an Arrma. 1/5 Kraton, Outcast.

I have a several RC's, Arrma, Redcat, Tamiya, Axial. All different scales & types. No large scale like the Traxxas XRT. Any owners here & thoughts of one & to someone never had experience with a large scale RC? I've read reviews & watched videos, etc. Seems like a very versatile large scale RC.
X-MAXX durability in a better handling package? Heck ya! that's a cool RC right there. XRT is on my list.

All my experience is with 1/8th trucks. My Sledge sucks no matter how much money I throw at it, my Kratons are spectacular. If I were in the market for a big Basher I would go with an Arrma. 1/5 Kraton, Outcast.
Arrma 1/5 Seems bad from what I've heard. But the 6S. Awesome. My first 6S Arrma is on its way. Typhon 6S V5. I'm really excited to see how it runs.

I don't have experience with the XRT but I would love to have one.
I do have Xmaxx however and it is a beast so the XRT no doubt is a super beast with
the lower profile.

If I had 12-1300 bones layin around burning a hole in my pocket there's some other things I'd buy first. But I would absolutely love to own one it's on my list. I don't plan on getting another electric anytime soon but it's first on my list. It just checks all the boxes.

There's almost always a pretty big debate between the Arrma and Traxxas guys on which large scale is better. I just prefer the look of the XRT and believe it or not I'd rather have the plastic chassis.

I've watched a dozen YT videos on 'VS' large scale. This one I watched more than once. The XRT sails nice & gets out of the corner. The Kraton is raw power. He bent the Kraton chassis. His con on the XRT, it filled up with dirt. I like em both. If I had the dough, XRT

Back