traxxas 3.3 pipes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLEVELAND-MAXX

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i am looking to get a new racing header and pipe setup for my 3.3 t maxx any sugestions on a good setup?=devil

dont know what ths stands for.

A friend said there was a tunable exhaust for the T-Maxx but he could not remember the name.
Supposedly there is a baffle that you can tune in or out depending on the amount of back pressure you wanted.

Anyone heard of this before?

interesting concept. I'm not sure I've heard of anybody that makes something like that though. All it would take would be a 2-piece threaded pipe body essentially.

Does the THS fit a tmaxx or do you just need a different header? Or nothing it just fits right on there?

interesting concept. I'm not sure I've heard of anybody that makes something like that though. All it would take would be a 2-piece threaded pipe body essentially.

Or it could be a butterfly system like what is used on carbs. Open the butterfly for less back pressure or closed for more back pressure.

Hmmm a combo of your idea and mine should be easy enough to try to make =devil

Buy The Way I Got The Vantage Carbon

Sounds Mean Have Not Ran It Yet

FrickenJoey gave me a Team Losi Adam Drake Edition Pipe that is ran on the stock 3.3 header and that pipe opened the h3!! out of my mid range and top end. Once it hits mid power that thing screams. Zip Ties are used to mount..lol but it works

You still are using the zip ties? Goodness man....ok when we run again we will have to go ahead and fix your mount up.....lol

I would run the vantage carbon fiber pipe on my revo... if it was going to have an engine lol. It's a beautiful pipe though, I just bought a Vantage carbon fiber chassis and a acrbon fiber wing along with their CVD's. I looked all of the stuff over REALLY good looking for flaws or lil mistakes in the machining or where they laid the carbon, but I couldn't find one glitch anywhere.

Charlie Let Me Know How You Like The Cvds

send away!!

theres a special hidden in traxxas web and if u give them the upc code and the reciet (or how ever u spell it) they will mail u a free!!! resonator
:microwave: