Today at the field!!! Epic day!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have flown both LOS and FPV and I got really good with a 6" LOS drone with zero stability. But the two times I have flown airplanes have not been good. The trainer took the plane up so high I couldn't tell which orientation the plane was in.
Awesome man, LOS with 0 stability is a great achievement in the flight world.

Yeah planes are very different and get much further away much faster. And you can't stop, hover, and take a metal break then start again like drones and heli's.

Maybe you are an exception like me and better at heli flight then plane. But I will say my heli's I get them so far away you can barely see them like I do planes. Orientation when doing line of sight is all muscle memory for sure haha.

Such as:

Awesome man, LOS with 0 stability is a great achievement in the flight world.

Yeah planes are very different and get much further away much faster. And you can't stop, hover, and take a metal break then start again like drones and heli's.

Maybe you are an exception like me and better at heli flight then plane. But I will say my heli's I get them so far away you can barely see them like I do planes. Orientation when doing line of sight is all muscle memory for sure haha.

Such as:
Well, I just ordered the Amazon trainer you linked. I also threw in 3 extra props for it just in case, even though our landings will be in (likely tall) grass.

Well, I just ordered the Amazon trainer you linked. I also threw in 3 extra props for it just in case, even though our landings will be in (likely tall) grass.
Sweet.... It comes with spares but I still have lost them from time to time. It will pop off even in grass sometimes. Good call!!! plus cheap

For the money ya'll are gonna love it!!

Sweet.... It comes with spares but I still have lost them from time to time. It will pop off even in grass sometimes. Good call!!! plus cheap

For the money ya'll are gonna love it!!
Yeah, I am sure we will. Thanks again for all the help. Will try to get an unboxing and first flight video up.

Back