TM323 or o.s. .18

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro-Basher

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm lookin to buy a TM323 engine for my revo and i was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find it and if it would be a good engine to buy and if its better than the o.s. .18

SEARCH!! OS is a great mill, RB is an insane mill.

Anybody have any 1st hand on the RB or comparison w/ other mills?

Rb Tm323

I have an RB my Revo is set up for race it has an extended chassis forward only gears and close ratio gears in the tranny, a slightly modified TM323 and it is exceptionally fast and powerful. I have added a lot of other performance type hop ups but have avoided the bling bling stuff :) here are some photos of it before the extended chassis and 23mm hubs/bow ties. I can do another photo of it completed but it has been raced already so it isn’t as pristine looking as it was at the time of the photos. https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30096

Man. I love that wing. That thing is HOT!

use mugen wing mounts...that's what all the racers here do.....they almost bolt right on...little modding is needed.....
I say OS 18...and I personally won't buy from RC boca until they loose that nick guy from their team...I'm sorry but if you are representing a company you need to show some respect for others around you....and Nick if you're reading this...run your crap near my feet again and I'll friggin squash it and you'll be next.....BET.....the shop has great guys from what I've seen I am just on a personal boycott...

TM323 amazed me when I saw it at LHS. For that price and comes with everything you need, it is unbeatable.

Did you find any cheaper price for the tm323 besides 250 and if so where.

Yea that wing is awesome I'm about to get one put on my revo thanks for the info on how to install it.

The motor is like 229 at acehobbies...

Lets see if this works...
2005_0506REVO20016.gif

Cool. I am breaking in my TM - maybe complete it by nextweek and the RB will sit for a while until the 2.5 annoys me. I am soo addicted!

My friend said that the rb was too much power and that i didnt have enough room to gallop and i dont know if i could find somewhere to run it. could anyone tell me how they ran it and if they had enough room.