RB Concept TM323

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roneye

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey all I finally finished my Revo. I decided to go with the RB Concept .23 mostly because it was supposed to drop in requiring less modification. The motor did truly drop in the only thing I had to change was the stock flywheel. With the .23 it was too small and did not contact the starter wheel. Fortunately I had a 40mm flywheel and once installed the starter box worked perfect. I went with a single servo (Airtronics 359), installed the forward only gears, Teflon shocks, aluminum push rods, spektrum receiver, transmitter and a Mugen wing. I haven’t had a chance to test it out because I didn’t have time to complete the engine break in. The only other changes I want to make are an extended chassis to help even out the low end torque of the .23. Our outdoor season starts May 1, so I should be ready to go.

Thanks
Ronnie B.

revo01.jpg

revo02.jpg

revo03.jpg

revo04.jpg

That looks great man.... How exactlly did you mount the wing kit, as I'm sure our members will be very curious... lol Nice ride...

Nice, nice job. you should be proud.

What kind of body will you put on it?

Thanks RaztoRC, I have a proline crowd pleaser body that is being painted for it. I also have the extended chassis on order and when I get it I am going to install the close ratio gearing as well. I just got my proline Wabash rims and bowtie tires which I am going to install with the proline 23mm hubs. Our first race is next Saturday but I don’t think I will have the chassis by then.

U have any rating info on that motor? HP..torque...rpms? And have u raced it against any revo's w/ BB conversions or os TZ's or TM's?

RB does not rate their motors, and I haven't got to race it on a track yet but I should now within a week or so when the outdoor season opens, that is if it stops snowing and raining :)

I hear ya...i'm in NW INdiana and the weather was nice for 1 week..and back to crappy.....

yah try living in oregon. Then you can talk about crapy weather.

what back plate are you using on that motor?

i thought it came with the ez start back plate it comes with both so if you want to use a starter box?

Any idea what kind of glow plug should be used on this mill? I might get a trade for this mill with my 18TM. I have a bunch of mc59 and traxxas heavy duty plug, do I need to pick up speacial plug?

MyJeep said:
Any idea what kind of glow plug should be used on this mill? I might get a trade for this mill with my 18TM. I have a bunch of mc59 and traxxas heavy duty plug, do I need to pick up speacial plug?
the 3232 plug is fine for this motor

Back