Tire popping off from HP??? Glue???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikeburgin, the PM you received was in reference to reading the rules, since you had made negative comments in two different threads in a very short period. The thread starter in your other post then brought your comment up in his next reply. My PM to you was worded precisely and specifically to the situation of negative posting.
Again, if you are having a problem with this, do it via PM.

Ok Rolex was spot on here. Rolex gave the genral cnesus here an idea of how gluing tires on chrome surface should be done. If he had written any different, another member with chrome wheels may have taken that as good advice and found out the hard way of how a tire should NOT be glued.
Now to clear things up, I have never seen a problem with sanding a nonchrome wheel and having it pop off. I use a thicker grit after removing the chrome or just on a normal non-chrome painted rim to give it a rough surface. Personal experiences are helpful but they need not be the end all be all of advice. Rolex is here to help just like you are Mikeburgin. Whatever you guys offer to do to help another member is just that, help.

Back