Thinking about going Premium... Thoughts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s premium?

I like secrets.. 🤪

It's a great way to support the group and helps fund prizes for contests and giveaways. Plus I'm a badge junkie. It's mostly about supporting the community, if you plan on spending any amount of time here.

It's a great way to support the group and helps fund prizes for contests and giveaways. Plus I'm a badge junkie. It's mostly about supporting the community, if you plan on spending any amount of time here.
Oh yeah? After my free year wears off I am buying the lifetime membership and passing you in badge count! 😉

Yeah, it's great that Woodie uses the supporter money for giveaways and such. You don't see that on other forums - ever. So that is why I am more than happy to donate a few bucks a month. I'd just spend it on candy anyway 😋

Oh yeah? After my free year wears off I am buying the lifetime membership and passing you in badge count! 😉

Yeah, it's great that Woodie uses the supporter money for giveaways and such. You don't see that on other forums - ever. So that is why I am more than happy to donate a few bucks a month. I'd just spend it on candy anyway 😋
has he done any give aways recently?

do it jewish GIF

Back