Post your HotWheels collections!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M.U.S.C.L.E MEN. I have 24 of them. I probably had 100+ as a kid.
I had these as a kid.
Rejects-All-vs-2.jpg

My dad's friend ran the local landfill and brought home a bunch of boxes of them that he gave to me and my little bro. I used to throw them at people on the bus lol.

I had these as a kid.
View attachment 186908

My dad's friend ran the local landfill and brought home a bunch of boxes of them that he gave to me and my little bro. I used to throw them at people on the bus lol.
Haha yep I remember those! And sticky hands. My mom hated them. But I have all my Hot Wheels from a kid, all upstairs in storage. Probably 100. Two big Hot Wheels cases, couple Tupperwares & a big Tupperware of just the Hot Wheels monster jam trucks. Probably 20 those.

Haha yep I remember those! And sticky hands. My mom hated them. But I have all my Hot Wheels from a kid, all upstairs in storage. Probably 100. Two big Hot Wheels cases, couple Tupperwares & a big Tupperware of just the Hot Wheels monster jam trucks. Probably 20 those.
My kid has a small collection of the Mobster Jam truck too. I bought him the Hotwheels drag strip and spent about a month trying to find a double track loop that was configured to allow them to go through it. Most Hotwheels double loops are setup individually which prevent the Monster Jam trucks from going through them. It'll be a collectors item one of these days.

I know it's RCT but is there a 80s nostalgia page?

No but we should have one. :)
Yeah that'd be cool to see 80s stuff. Even 80s RC's. I saw the poll over on Arrma Forum average age, largest group is 40-49. Maybe same here. I'll be jumping to 50 group in January. Seems the largest group age might be same here on RCT

Yeah that'd be cool. I saw the poll over on Arrma Forum average age, largest group is 40-49. Maybe same here. I'll be jumping to 50 group in January. Seems the largest group age might be same here on RCT
We're a mix of old farts with a few young whippersnapper's mixed in. I'll be turning 54 in Nov.

Doom you're not a new fart...
Doom was with the crew that crash landed in Roswell NM. He assimilated one of the farmers and walked away undetected. He's been terrorizing the western US ever since.