The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing you have a Rascal, then, isn't it....

There's plenty of room in the "trunk" for you and your Rascal....

Tamiya paints, Metallic purple, and grey to back it. Of course I forgot the chrome for the headlights, wont be another 3 weeks until I can pick that up. Also picked up an Axial aluminum servo horn.

Nice Keyboard... we have an older Yamaha very similar to that one.

I was just told by my wife that i just bought a brand new washing machine...... apparently ours "broke" right after i left for work and she didnt wanna wait for me go get home and look at it. I'm not a very happy individual at the moment.

Another toilet YEAH I just put a new one in downstairs a couple weeks ago and mysteriously my one upstairs took a dump today. :D With 6 of us in the house they do get abused.

Another toilet YEAH I just put a new one in downstairs a couple weeks ago and mysteriously my one upstairs took a dump today. :D With 6 of us in the house they do get abused.
@Rolex said you could borrow the tuba...

it wouldn't last a day round here.

I was just told by my wife that i just bought a brand new washing machine...... apparently ours "broke" right after i left for work and she didnt wanna wait for me go get home and look at it. I'm not a very happy individual at the moment.

I've been there and it does sucks! I came home one day and had a new refrigerator and she paid extra for delivery!

A new lens hood and a bottle of Earth Juice "Bio Zeus" for the garden.

Support seemed to be the best from the dozens of mid range systems I've looked at. The 720p vid looked much better than the lower quality. Website was actually in English. Had better reviews both on and off of amazon. My second choice was night owl, but I've read that people have been having issues with the remote viewing and the cameras crapping out after a short time.

The only downfall is that it is only a 4 channel system so I cannot ad onto it down the road if i wish.

I have a close to $10k 16 channel DVR system that was given to me, but it does not have remote access through phone and it is just too much for home use. So I'll try to sell it eventually.

https://sewelldirect.com/16-channel...r-320-GB.asp?gclid=CNeRt4Wz5MQCFcKHaQodFToASA

Last edited:
Back