The new Govenor of California - I'll be back

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
added note, although I didn't agree with the recall, a deffinite side benifit it sends a clear message to politicians, not naming any names here (rymes with shush, and smells like tuna when it's bad) and that message being, we the people still have a voice, we gave you office, and we can yank it so don't get comfy. If I sat on my ass for months or didn't perform at my job my company would fire my ass. Same should appy to gov'ment

Your right about the message it sends HB.. Same message has been sent to those in the Congress as well.. I wont mention any names either, and I dont know what it rhymes with, but it looks like
LEFT WING OBSTRUCTIONISTS
lol... so sad when some of the DEMS have reached the point of literally going on television and admitting that they will fight anything that might help or even inadvertently help the economy for fear that Bush might get a little credit .. :) Not only will you see Bush re-elected but your going to see even more democrat seats lost in congress.. Hail BUSH!!!

indyjohnny - if someone hasnt clubbed your right wing conservative ass by next november - i will send u a case of beer if bush wins.

hehehehe.. Make it diet Pepsi Twists.. I have'nt had a drink in 8 months.. I thought you might enjoy my perspective.. :)

Indyjohnny, I agree 100% with you. Bout time we have another president with a titanium set of balls (Reagan was the last one). Hail Bush!!!!