Arnold vs Bustamante

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Nitroaddict
If you are caught as an illegal alien, then you should be tried in our court system and sent to jail! after that you should be deported and never allowed to return here for the rest of your life. No matter how much wealth or knowledge an illegal brings to the USA, he is till a common criminal breaking the law.

Well IMO they shouldn't jail them, just deport them, but way into the heart of mexico so it'll take them awhile to come back. All that happens when you deport an illegal, is they just try it the next day.

You don't wanna jail them because then that's costing the tax-payers money. Either that or jail them and make them do hard labor to make up for the money it's costing...so we break even, or make a little money on the side

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
i dont wish to press my beliefs upon anyone here, nor do expect to be pressed against with your beliefs.
Hey, if the shoe fits...

However, Peace be thy journey. I don't want a fight, flame or whatever tonight.

Just an observation,
Why should illegals be deported to Mexico?
Could you Imagen sending Asians, Middle Easterners and all others to Mexico? The Mexican Government would love us.

Hold on for a minute this is starting to make sense.
Wasn't this included in NAFTA?

Originally posted by FastEddy
Just an observation,
Why should illegals be deported to Mexico?
Could you Imagen sending Asians, Middle Easterners and all others to Mexico? The Mexican Government would love us.

Hold on for a minute this is starting to make sense.
Wasn't this included in NAFTA?

LMAO - i was thinking that post was a bit one sided too. lol.

I think that was you Kwong's ignorant opinion that all illegals come from Mexico or something.

Originally posted by El Pirata

However, Peace be thy journey. I don't want a fight, flame or whatever tonight.

Thank you, EL-P